Deep Dish Alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spcialeffects

Car
1999 C43
So i am wanting to buy some new alloy wheels for my C43(1999)and have read the fitment guide and plenty of threads,on this site and am getting abit dizzy with all this information so would like confirmation from all you all knowing ones out there if what i want to put on is "fitable" without any sort of body mod.At the moment the car has the standard wheels and suspension.I would like to fit
Front : 8.5x18 with 225/40/18's
Rear : 10x18 with 255/35/18's
with the offset or ET 25 front and rear.
the wheels im after are very similar to http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=280324008288&Category=28648
By the way are those wheels over priced?and do they belong to anyone on here?
Thanks in advance

rear is 9j, offset is wrong too, theres plenty of threads abt this, try a search!

the wheels you are looking at are for the SL, fronts will fit, rears wont! by memory offsets are 31 i think

it does say that, but the 9j are pretty tight on the 202 with 255 rubbers, 10j you might get away with if you do some arch work. your money/time/effort.... but i wouldnt do it

I believe wheelwizard is forum member aka$h.

I've got some 18x8.5J brabuses all round with 225/40 on the front and 245/35 on the back.

If you get 10J's with 255's there's a good chance you'll need some arch work, not sure if this will be just rolling or more than that.

You'll also notice an adverse affect on performance, although it will improve traction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom