Defected to Porsche 2 years ago. Still Happy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony M

Car
Porsche 997 Turbo Cab
In October 2005 I became totally discontented with MB for a number of reasons which I will not bore you with now.

I defected together with my immediate family and I sold our MB vehicles and bought Porsche. In the 2 years since defecting I can report that all five of us have been totally satisfied with the cars, the service, the customer relations, the dealer participation in Porsche related events, the general attitude to customers from Porsche GB and finally the fact that when you visit a Porsche Centre they actually have a couple of Receptionists, one of whom welcomes you, gives you a coffee and contacts who you wish to see, rather than letting you stand around like a spare pr*ck at a Wedding when one visits a MB Dealership.

All in all I am now 'Banging the drum' for Porsche as I used to do for Mercedes before the downhill spiral.

ftself.jpg

ftint.jpg

Yes, It is Brown, or Macadamia in Porsche talk!

You got anymore pics of the cars in your stable

Here is a family line up before I sold the 996 Turbo.

FP.JPG

I bought this one 6 years ago and have just reached 10,000 miles :eek:

bent.jpg

I was going to include a photo of my wife's shopping car but thought better, as it is a 1 series BMW. It's saving grace is that it has a 3.0 litre engine and is White :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom