Defected

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
Ahem. And so it has come to pass. Test drove a V50 R Design 2.4 D5 Sport SE Geartronic and loved it. Solid, sharp suited car, but conservative at the same time.

So, I bought it - got a good overall deal P/EX. The ML was an enjoyable beast, but after 3 years watching a fuel gauge, it was time to move on.

I shall keep popping my head in here from time to time though.
:ban:

^ I'm not talking to you

Seriously though, hope you enjoy it. I still love my ML even though the fuel gage seems to drop pretty quickly :) Sent you a PM.

The Volvos are better cars these days - so congrats to ur new purchase..

You will now only be able to correspond on the Off Topic Threads lol or perhaps the defected one... lol...

enjoy..

Thanks - V60 a very different approach for Volvo - will split opinion I'm sure. Swoopy lines on a Volvo - whatever next?!!!:rolleyes:

People said that about the previous S60 when it launched! And that was a lovely car and turned Volvo around. I think the tag line at the time was "Revolvolution" or something like that! :) My S60 T5 still ranks as one of the best cars I've owned and only one of two cars I've owned longer than 2 years! :)

The Volvos are better cars these days - so congrats to ur new purchase..

You will now only be able to correspond on the Off Topic Threads lol or perhaps the defected one... lol...

enjoy..

You`re going to give your cab as px for one than?

I had a S60 D5 Geartronic - lovely car and very economical. Drove from Swindon to Bristol and then up to Inverness on one tank of diesel. Service costs on a par with MB. Had it 3 years (80k) and not a fault.

My only gripe was it's turning circle. Sometimes in sharp multi-storey carparks had to shunt it round turnings as it wouldn't go in one swoop. The MB with rear wheel drive was a revelation after this.

That was my only gripe also!! That woeful turning circle made me look like a cr*p driver so many times! :D

Enjoy the V50, 18 month son and I still love mine, just because you have a Volvo doesn't mean you can't come on the forum you know :D

PS The guys on the Volvo forum aren't bad either so maybe see you over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom