Defecting again ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sym

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Sport
Well .... the BMW has become a bit miley, and t'was time to change again.

First person to guess what I've just ordered gets a prize (fuzzer, you're not allowed to enter!)

Note : this is not posted in the defectors section ;)

S.

E320cdi?

c270

You are going in the right direction .. but no, its not a C Class either !

B class 200 or 180

Pammy .. you get half a prize .. but there's no 270 engine in the 'B' :D

Which half of the BMW keyring would you like ... the badge, or the leather bit ? :D

sym said:
Pammy .. you get half a prize .. but there's no 270 engine in the 'B' :D

Which half of the BMW keyring would you like ... the badge, or the leather bit ? :D

lol - I know - I was just checking - so it's got to be the 180 or 200 - hopefully the 200:D

For the 2k premium, I went for the 180 (which is the same engine !) and added some extras !

Very nice indeed. Look forward to seeing that sometime!:rock: :rock:

My brother's just got an ex-demo B200CDI SE Auto for his wife. They're both very happy with it, so I hope you will be too.

sym said:
For the 2k premium, I went for the 180 (which is the same engine !) and added some extras !

;) Well done, but it'll never last ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new wheels plus of course a nice review.

Regards,
John

Welcome back to the Mercedes Club Sym.:rolleyes:

You will need the PEDAL MOD of course.

Brian ... £36 for the B Class Auto .. a bit pricey, but will have to be done !!

S.

glojo said:
;) Well done, but it'll never last ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new wheels plus of course a nice review.

Regards,
John

It'll last at least 3 years ... I hope !

Review to follow in due course ... Car is currently in Zebrugge ... then the interior has to be removed and sent off to be covered in leather when it gets to this country .. with a bit of luck I should have it mid-next week ! :D

S.

My mother just got one. It seems very nice, especially the huge sunroof. There is plenty of room in it, and it doesn't look too small parked next to my father's ML.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom