Defector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLSMark

Banned
Car
Volkswagen Touareg
9b18d5b875a73b990c9c9bcb8da533cb.jpg
5f9c40c7f813740164163367a983cc1e.jpg

335d

Picking up on Monday.

CLS has been nothing but a headache.

I’m not put of MB’s for good. But my wallet can’t take anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks good! Recently got a 440i GrandCoupe myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the power like?

326bhp! Makes a change, as I’ve gone from a 170bhp C220cdi [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blimey. Sorry to be boring, but are you noticing it in your pocket fuel wise?

9b18d5b875a73b990c9c9bcb8da533cb.jpg
5f9c40c7f813740164163367a983cc1e.jpg

335d

Picking up on Monday.

CLS has been nothing but a headache.

I’m not put of MB’s for good. But my wallet can’t take anymore.

YES YES YES!!!!

I don't see the stigma about BMW/Audi drivers personally. In my experience all of us happily share the right hand lane haha

Bet you can't wait to collect it. If I were you i'd debadge it but obviously thats personal opinion.

Abs

Love the wheels

YES YES YES!!!!

I don't see the stigma about BMW/Audi drivers personally. In my experience all of us happily share the right hand lane haha

Bet you can't wait to collect it. If I were you i'd debadge it but obviously thats personal opinion.

Abs

Might even stick a 320d badge on it [emoji48]

Might even stick a 320d badge on it [emoji48]

Only thing i'm not sure about is the exhaust pipe placement on the rear bumper?

My 56 reg 335d had two exhausts, one on either side, looked better i think, and im thinking cls mark might just agree.:rolleyes:

My 56 reg 335d had two exhausts, one on either side, looked better i think, and im thinking cls mark might just agree.:rolleyes:

Yup I do. No idea why BMW decided to drop that look. You always knew it wasn’t a 318d if you saw the twins. Could only be a 335i 335d

Yup I do. No idea why BMW decided to drop that look. You always knew it wasn’t a 318d if you saw the twins. Could only be a 335i 335d

Think it's cost saving as with everything. Don't need to run pipe to both sides.
Am I thinking you need a trip down to TorqueFlow ;)

Think it's cost saving as with everything. Don't need to run pipe to both sides.
Am I thinking you need a trip down to TorqueFlow ;)

Apparently it can be mapped to nearly 450bhp plus 700nm of torque. [emoji15]

YES YES YES!!!!

Abs
...but then everyone would assume it's a 318

:devil:Originally posted in the jokes section. Is it a joke? Not so sure.

"The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars. First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane. Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!
Naturally, I got within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way. Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me!
He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car. Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast!

Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver’s licence to a police station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the police station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me! See, now THAT'S the sort of respect you get when you own and drive a BMW! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom