Defector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The colour looks fab in that light. Hope you're over the moon 335Mark. :D

9684baa7c2a4a04d8f4093739b5df49c.jpg

I just subscribed to this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wee issue with the Beemer

Basically I’m getting no feedback from the steering. It doesn’t feel planted. And it’s very skitty at higher speeds.

It wanders a bit also.

Steering wheel not smoothly returning to centre either.

All points to tracking??

But, the cheapskate dealer has put budget tyres on as well...

Opinions/ideas??

Bugger. Back to dealer get track and alignment checked/sorted. be there while they do it.

Bugger. Back to dealer get track and alignment checked/sorted. be there while they do it.

I wouldn’t trust them mate. I had the same when I bought my e91. “They did a full alignment” car was still the same. I took it to a reputable place next day, tracking was a mile out. Ditching the run flat tyres solved that.

But this feels different. It’s not tramlining or anything, it just has a real vagueness

Plus their service centre is miles away. My fuel, my time

Where you bought it must be told, youve only had it a couple of days, if your not happy for them to do it cos of last time, suggest they pay for it to be done elsewhere. Its up to them to put it right one way or another, be calm but firm.

Where you bought it must be told, youve only had it a couple of days, if your not happy for them to do it cos of last time, suggest they pay for it to be done elsewhere. Its up to them to put it right one way or another, be calm but firm.

I know you like me to be firm

I wouldn’t trust them mate. I had the same when I bought my e91. “They did a full alignment” car was still the same. I took it to a reputable place next day, tracking was a mile out. Ditching the run flat tyres solved that.

But this feels different. It’s not tramlining or anything, it just has a real vagueness

Plus their service centre is miles away. My fuel, my time

Has it been sorted now Mark?

Do you think he lives alone at The Top of a tower somewhere remote?

I think he bunks down in a skip of an evening. Only coming online when he gets a WiFi signal from a passing bus

I think he bunks down in a skip of an evening. Only coming online when he gets a WiFi signal from a passing bus

He's done really well for himself,,,,,,,,,,,for a pipe bender!

mmmmmmmmmm, jam or apple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom