Defult mode selection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercC350Coupe2011

Car
Mercedes C350 coupe AMG sport 2dr 2011
Hello everyone,

I have got a Mercedes C350 amg sport 2011. How can I save a number of different selections in the car so that I don't spend time everytime I get in the car.

Foe example, it's been many months now that I turn on the heating seets, turn off the eco mode(it gets on my nerves and it doesn't really offer anything) and put the gearbox at sport mode. Is there a way to save them to avoid going through this everyday?

thanks in advance

Hello everyone,

I have got a Mercedes C350 amg sport 2011. How can I save a number of different selections in the car so that I don't spend time everytime I get in the car.

Foe example, it's been many months now that I turn on the heating seets, turn off the eco mode(it gets on my nerves and it doesn't really offer anything) and put the gearbox at sport mode. Is there a way to save them to avoid going through this everyday?

thanks in advance

The short answer is No. The defaults for these features cannot be changed.

That said...:

- Contact [email protected], they will tell you if the defaults for any of these features can be changed via STAR. You'll need to get the car to them, though - they are near M3 J3.

- There are various ways of permanently disabling the ECO Stop/Start feature - ask @Gazwould.

- There are USB dongles that you can buy off eBay and which will overwrite the ECO ECU firmware with a hacked version that has the default set to OFF.

But as a user, there's nothing you can do yourself from the car menus to change the defaults.

That said...:

- Contact [email protected], they will tell you if the defaults for any of these features can be changed via STAR. You'll need to get the car to them, though - they are near M3 J3.

- There are various ways of permanently disabling the ECO Stop/Start feature - ask @Gazwould.

- There are USB dongles that you can buy off eBay and which will overwrite the ECO ECU firmware with a hacked version that has the default set to OFF.

But as a user, there's nothing you can do yourself from the car menus to change the defaults.
If I need to mess up with the car I am not going to bother. I thought that it might be easy to do with a menu or something.

Thank you very much anyway.

There is 'last mode' available for ECO mode (by Vediamo), but gear selector or heated seat has no option AFAIK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom