Del320's E320

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Second that - it looks like a minter. :cool:

Glad to see some people still look after their cars. :)

Will

Oops!

>>The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

:D

GrahamC230K said:
Mate, your car is stunning!

http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=123231#post123231

Do you take it to formal concours events or is it just your pride and joy?

How many miles do you do in it a year?
Aw shucks guys - thanks for appreciation :D
Wish it was concours - but its got the same stonechips as everyone else. Yes, I am paranoid about its condition keeping it scrupuously clean and dealing with stonechips as and when. Being a gent of leisure, I only do c5k a year, half abroad.
Traded my 300CE-24 for it in Oct 01 through Rivervale Brighton, when they had the franchise and in over 25 years struck the best deal ever! I believe this was the last one MB punted through their Signature used car scheme and on the strength of the web advert dealt with the good Mike Cohen (Danny Baker look and sound alike) by e-mail and phone. He took mine unseen and I headed off from Edinburgh to buy the E320 unseen!!!
Different world down there - MB Edinburgh all white shirts and suits, Brighton boys give it large in polo shirts and wotcha mate! Still, there she was (looks a million dollars mate) re-registered (Old Edinburgh number, been in family since issued in 1952), floormats, 2 bottles of wine, bunch of flahrs, full tank, 30 day return, years guarantee, coffee and buns.
Paid by Visa and by 2 o'clock was heading north as 2nd owner on a 400 mile test drive. Home before nine, got 31 mpg and have never looked back!
Great forum BTW - will throw in my 2p worth whether you like it or not! ;)

agreed - one lovely looking car - have a narna - or two :bannana: :bannana:

Scrummy...
banana.gif

jeffreyli86 said:
Hey mate how did you get that chrome star on the steering wheel?
Well spotted that man with the glasses...
Back around Sept 02, got a letter from those nice Mercedes people advising of a safety recall in connection with an 'airbag defect'
Took the car into Western and an hour later came away with a nice new shiny badge free, gratis and for nothing. Absolutely delighted :D :D :D

The heater controls look a little weird. Looks like auto climate controls?
Is it an import?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom