Delayed Factory Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spinaltap

Car
A180 Avantgarde (2009) A180 Avantgarde (2012)
My local Mercedes dealership informs me, due to component shortages, that a factory ordered EQA 250 Sport (placed today) wouldn’t be delivered until March, 2022 (!).

Last edited:
My local Mercedes dealership informs me, due to component shortages, that a factory ordered EQA 250 Sport wouldn’t be delivered until March, 2022 (!).
When was it meant to be delivered buddy ?

My local Mercedes dealership informs me, due to component shortages, that a factory ordered EQA 250 Sport (placed today) wouldn’t be delivered until March, 2022 (!).

Actually March 2022 is only 7 months, which isn't that unusual for a factory order. Our Vito took 5 months long before the chip shortage.

Its not just MB. Volvo just quoted me March/April 2022 for an XC40 P8 electric.

We can thank all this to the Bitcoin fanatics. Also, that’s why still not possible to buy a PS5 from an official retailer since last Christmas… Well done miners.

This situation has got much worse in just the last few days. We were advised yesterday that EQA Premium Plus has been discontinued across Europe because they simply can’t build them.

Many models delayed with many different component shortages. Is there something unusual about your EQA that meant that it couldn’t be sourced from stock?

I ordered my EQC in April and just been confirmed it has been allocated a build slot for delivery at the end of October so aroun 6/7 months seems right at the moment if they are quoting Feb/Mar 22

Thread High-jack:

Is this situation the same for ALL AMG Line Premium Plus? I have been trying to source a Diesel GLA 4MATIC AMG Line Premium Plus with NO results for over 4 Months!
Hi, no just for the EQA. I know we have a huge amount of outstanding GLA orders. Currently estimate is Q2 next year for new orders now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom