Delhi gang rape: Four sentenced to death

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The crime could happen anywhere...the sentence could not happen here.

They should be raped first. Simple death is to soft for these people or animals I should say.

The only thing which I would be doubtfull of is the actual convictions, ESP with the corruption in India , high profile case , police under pressure to get a result...

If its them, then they deserve it

I agree that evidence should be conclusive and beyond question before the sentence should be considered .

If there is the slightest doubt of guilt , the death penalty should not be on the table , but if guilt is proven absolutely then , for certain crimes , it should be available .

They should be raped first. Simple death is to soft for these people or animals I should say.

If they are indeed guilty then I agree.

Me and the Mrs discussed this yesterday.

I'm not sure how clued up everyone is on the particulars of what happened to the poor gal but its disgusting.

Red hot coal poker rape would be best suited.

Shouldn't we force them to work, you know, liberate three workers from those slave factories that make shoes and phones and things and get them in there for the rest of their productive life as replacements.....

Pontoneer said:
Could/should this ever happen here ?

It probably has but been kept from the media in the interests of social stability and racial harmony.

Shouldn't we force them to work, you know, liberate three workers from those slave factories that make shoes and phones and things and get them in there for the rest of their productive life as replacements.....

Just terminate them they nothing positive to offer.

they get all they deserve, if they did it then the sentence is correct

Lest we forget - In India to give birth to a daughter involves huge costs to the parents later on - so sex testing is carried out on the unborn - many of the female variety are then slaughtered by the parents - sorry many of the female variety are aborted, sounds so much nicer - this results in a shortage of females to go round - in Dehli the ratio is quite bad with only 866 women available to a 1000 men, these are government figures so their accuracy will be in doubt, it is not surprising that incidence of rape in Dehli are quite high. This, of course, does not justify what has happened.

joecash said:
Lest we forget - In India to give birth to a daughter involves huge costs to the parents later on - so sex testing is carried out on the unborn - many of the female variety are then slaughtered by the parents - sorry many of the female variety are aborted, sounds so much nicer - this results in a shortage of females to go round - in Dehli the ratio is quite bad with only 866 women available to a 1000 men, these are government figures so their accuracy will be in doubt, it is not surprising that incidence of rape in Dehli are quite high. This, of course, does not justify what has happened.

Joe what you say is right on the ball!!

Sent from my Apple Mobile Device using MBClub UK

It is not the costings that are the problem.

It is the disregard for the female form within some aspects of the culture that is the problem. Women are seen to be childbearers and nothing else. They are, in many areas, seen to be unworthy of any education apart from obeying an arranged marriage.

Put that into mind and move forward into modern life.

An intelligent women going about her daily life is brutally gang-raped by men who see her as nothing other than a disposable sexual toy. One that is violated so badly that she dies of internal bleeding. By what, you SHOULD ask ?

Mince the ****ers.

Unfortunately until they remove the corruption in India, these crimes will go on and the criminals will get away with it

I hope these are the culprits and they deserve their sentence

I agree that evidence should be conclusive and beyond question before the sentence should be considered .

If there is the slightest doubt of guilt , the death penalty should not be on the table , but if guilt is proven absolutely then , for certain crimes , it should be available .

The Guildford 4 trial judge expressed regret that they had not been charged with treason, as he then could have sentenced them to death. At the time he and the jury were in no doubt that they were guilty.

There's no back tracking from capital punishment.

A quick, clean death or a lifetime in an Indian prison? I know which I consider the more unpleasant punishment.

I'd hazard a guess they don't spend £40k a year or whatever it is we spend on prisoners either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom