Dent removal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark44

Car
C63 Estate Edition 507
Just noticed a small dent below my rear wiper on the boot of my W204 wagon.

I probably did it myself a while back when I had to replace the wiper arm which had pretty much welded itself to the bolt. :mad:

Whats generally the safest way of dealing with it? The paintwork is not damaged, and I cant see any other dings on the car.

Thanks

Mark

Mark the best people i know are Dent Devils . I had a stupid post man jump on my boot to get out of the way of a toy poodle . The post chap was 19 stone a big straping chap . I called him every name in the book . You would think the dog of 12 inches high was a lion . Dent was like a tennis ball . Well as i have had Dent Devils before i gave him a ring .The job was done , and it was paid for by the dogs owner . Over the years both me and the wife had our cars fixed by them .The best i know .

Mark the best people i know are Dent Devils . I had a stupid post man jump on my boot to get out of the way of a toy poodle . The post chap was 19 stone a big straping chap . I called him every name in the book . You would think the dog of 12 inches high was a lion . Dent was like a tennis ball . Well as i have had Dent Devils before i gave him a ring .The job was done , and it was paid for by the dogs owner . Over the years both me and the wife had our cars fixed by them .The best i know .

I couldn't have made that one up...;)

In answer to the OP, Dent-Masters IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom