Dented BRABUS Wheels (again)!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brabus SL

Car
Brabus SL55 K8
Hi All, I had my BRABUS 20" Monoblock IV wheels refurbished by Diamond Styling and what a good job the did, the wheels came out lovely, I had the lip of the wheels stripped of its lacquer and highly polished, then the center (2 piece split rim) in black with chrome studs, it looks great. my problem is that with such low pofile and the state of many of the roads in London these wheels are so prone to pot hole damage! driving home the other day I landed in a pot hole :wallbash: which did not feel big but the damage to my fron o/s front wheel is very sad :mad:, this is my 4th time in 12 months and I only drive cover about 4,000 miles a year, I know I should change the wheels and tyres profile but I am trying to keep the car with the original BRABUS theme but its proving costly :(:(:(
I will pst the pictures as soon as I have reached my 30 posts needed!

sorry to hear that Cliff, price we pay for living in London eh

Always worth a try, some do manage it. Those that fail are the ones who try to get new wheels for old. But we all know how much you cherish your car, you have receipts so worth a punt.

As for pics, upload to the likes of fotobucket etc and insert the html link

Always worth a try, some do manage it. Those that fail are the ones who try to get new wheels for old. But we all know how much you cherish your car, you have receipts so worth a punt.

As for pics, upload to the likes of fotobucket etc and insert the html link

:doh:

Sorry to hear of your wheel damage, but I have personal experience to show that likely damage to wheels is directly propotional to:

The price of the rims.
The size of the wheels.
How new or recently refurbished they are! :doh:

An old set of small steel wheels will remain undamaged almost indefinitley!:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom