Depreciation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
saorbust said:
Just a thought - how are you going to explain it to the girlfriend ? Did you say you'd just tell her it was new alloys !!! Bit difficult to explain a respray too !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

She said she would leave me if I bought the RR Sport, and I just managed to get through that one.

Haven't mentioned this one yet, so it's a win win situation all round, new girlfriend on the way too then I guess! :D

Maff said:
She said she would leave me if I bought the RR Sport, and I just managed to get through that one.

Haven't mentioned this one yet, so it's a win win situation all round, new girlfriend on the way too then I guess! :D

lol :D

Maff said:

:crazy: hope for your sake she doesn't read the forum ;)

Maff said:
Oxford GTG would be good. Gotta take it to the 'ring before it closes too :D (only joking John!) :p
:D :D Deep breath, sigh of relief.

What an excellent looking car. To my poor eyesight, one picture makes the car look black, yet the other picture makes it look a really dark blue. What colour is the interior?

Don't post anymore pictures as I am drooling all over my shirt :eek: :)

Goldfish has a wonderful thread on polishing dark coloured cars :D :D

Congratulations,
John

Edit:
If your girlfriend leaves you......... Then marry ME!!!! :D :D

Maff said:

Two great opportunites then ;)

Wish I had just one of them (opportunities that is ;) )

Nice looking car, good choice. Expect videos soon showing the potential please!

Enjoy yourself and be careful!

Good work Maff!

Have some nanas :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Wow, got to pick my jaw up of the deck!

That is simply stunning.

Congratulations and I hope you can make it to the GTG.

Laz
--

Jeezus!!! :devil: :devil:

Think we have been here before Maff but the down slide on your car will buy 2 VW golf GTis each year, I will try not to cry.

gary

Wow Maff - that's beautiful. I'll have to see this one!!

Have fun! :cool:

Will

G O R J U S !

definately looks best in black!

WLeg said:
looks great..... how does it sound ????

Not sure, not seen or driven it yet :eek:
Will let you know as soon as it arrives on Saturday :bannana:

Maff said:
Not sure, not seen or driven it yet :eek:
Will let you know as soon as it arrives on Saturday :bannana:

It gets earlier and earlier!

Alfie said:
It gets earlier and earlier!

I know, every time they phone it gets here quicker! Last thing this afternoon it was 7am Saturday morning, but told them I wasn't that desperate, 10am will do :)

Maff said:
I know, every time they phone it gets here quicker! Last thing this afternoon it was 7am Saturday morning, but told them I wasn't that desperate, 10am will do :)
Given that it looks like a mafia staff-car they probably want the thing off their books asap before the cops take an interest in the rolled up carpet they found in the boot while valeting it ;)

If your stunning new car is from a particular north england based dealer, they guna have fun driving it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom