Depressed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Anyone else depressed now that Christmas, the New Year and all the fun that goes with them are over ? :(

Good for you ! I can't get in that frame of mind yet ...... :(

yeah, but looking forward to the FEB GTG :)

how about...."Cheer up, soon be christmas?" :)

Sort of. Survived the BiL and his family only for me n hubby to get a horrid tummy bug and be laid up all yesterday and most of today - and no it was nowt to do with drink!

So have just had the New Year dinner tonight :crazy: All seems very weird and I can't wait to get the deccies down.

But looking forward to Spring and lighter days especially the mornings :cool:

RJIF said:
yep comes round mighty quick,only 362 shopping days left! ;)

my word, that quick...must have tomoro off and get some shopping done! anyone seen my list of pressies? :)

Range Rover sport topping list for 2moro. wonder how obnoxious my local land rover dealer is?

Last edited:
I fell down some stairs at about 5.40am during the NYE night out, fell onto my spine & it bloody kills!

Great start to the New Year :(

Last edited:
Just seem to be lacking in motivation. Work in the morning!

Ah well pop down the pub in a minute see if I left my motivation down there :D

Only 362 days left!!!!!!!! AAaaaaaagggghh!! Best get some shopping done.

Decorations are all packed away. If they stayed up after I had gone back to work they would end up being up all year.

Not looking forward to going back work tomorrow at all,I left the last bit of my motivation at the pub this afternoon.At least I only have to do 3 days this week.

scumbag said:
Range Rover sport topping list for 2moro. wonder how obnoxious my local land rover dealer is?
Clarkson has the sport on his new video that I got for xmas.
8 mpg round the track :eek:

pammy said:
Sort of. Survived the BiL and his family only for me n hubby to get a horrid tummy bug and be laid up all yesterday and most of today

Me too.
I think I need to but shares in Andrex :crazy: (other varieties are available ;) )

Guys, have a couple of nana's :bannana: :bannana: and cheer up.

Just think of all the things to look forward to - lighter evenings on their way - another year of MBClub and we have 360 days to go until we have to worry about Christmas presents again!

(and sorry to hear some of you are really feeling under the weather!)

I wasn't until I read all this lot, lol ;)

It's always the way, but on the bright side - only a short week until the weekend again! :bannana: :bannana:

Will

Bring on Summer holidays! Warm Weather and i need a break (blink) did i just miss Christmas (just spent two days stripping wallpaper off the staircase walls and 1 bedroom)

Back to work tomorrow :(
But hope to be doing some consultancy as from mid Jan so trying to look forward to brighter days.......the half bottle of scotch helps ;) :D

I *hate* Christmas - having to meet friends and family that you never see apart from at Christmas and spending an absolute fortune on stupid presents that no-one really wants / needs. Bah Humbug.
Also, in our business, everything gets put off 'until the New Year' from about mid Sept now. December is a complete write off - in fact this year several colleagues took the whole month off. I covered for one of them (he'd put an OOTO message up) and I got *one* 'urgent' email for support.
I also love the fact that the days start getting longer pretty quickly now.

what is there to moan about????

tomorrow the Mrs goes back to work, the kids go back to school and I'm off for the rest of this week with just the dogs for company in the day :)

Crap daytime TV, a spot of fishing on the beach and I might even give the car a clean

No reason to get depressed, life is good :D

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom