Desert Storm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
:devil: :D I fooled Yuh!

Yesterday number one son washed his car. This morning it was covered in a very fine orangey, brown dust.

This is the sands from the African desert.
Desert%20Storm.jpg

Just one of the very many perks of living on the south-west coast.

Desrt Storm :rock: :devil: :)

All the cars are coated in this very fine dust and will have to be washed again.

John

Stormin Norman has alot to answer:D

We had this on the cars yesterday morning after the Bridgewood gtg.
Not happy after washing and polishing it at 5am on the Saturday:mad:
Thought it was something to do with Rochester airport at first, but looks exactly the same as your pic.

Hi John,

Got the same sandy dust on my car but in the suburbs of London :eek: . Keep your perks to yourself ;)

Cheers,

Hi John,

Got the same sandy dust on my car but in the suburbs of London :eek: . Keep your perks to yourself ;)

Cheers,
Sneaky this sand. I thought our fleet captured alll this foreign import, but clearly not. :D

John

Mines better than yours:p :p :D

Reminder to self: change time on camera
You,ve been peeping again :eek: In my defence our picture was the nearside window :devil: :) I should have hobbled across to the Sprinter :) It just goes to show the power of these storms. All the way from Africa, pretty amazing, but it highlights just what happened at Chernobyl? The fallout from that we couldn't see, but this dust is visible. Desert storms are not nice things. ;)

I blame Rochester Airport :) :)

John

I was delighted to see it at Bridgewood. Edna was no longer the only dirty car there :D :D

She's nice and clean now though;)

I wondered why my car looked so grimy this evening. thought it was just general dust deposited on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom