Designo pearl orange c63.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The _Don

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mb

Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Concept 358 unveiled at 2010 Australian Motor Show - 4wheelsnews.com

So did BMW with an m3 gts version nearly a year ago. I mean it's not the same concept as both porsche and BMW's cars in orange were aimed for track use.

looks like a focus ST wannabe.. i think ford have made their mark with that color and the lime green on the RS

:eek:Is that the RACs new recovery motor??
No car in orange looks good. In fact the only thing that looks good in orange is Cheryl Cole.:devil:

No car in orange looks good. In fact the only thing that looks good in orange is Cheryl Cole.:devil:

And the Gallardo Spyder in Aranchio Borealis...in essence the car as well as the owner has to have the balls to pull it off..I think a C63 has, guess it depends on who buys it,

...and a Gallardo Spyder in Aranchio Borealis

In essence the car and the owner have to have the balls to pull it off. I believe a C63 just about does, so I guess it just depends upon the owner

editing :D

So did BMW with an m3 gts version nearly a year ago. I mean it's not the same concept as both porsche and BMW's cars in orange were aimed for track use.

Yeah but where did they get the idea from?

Its getting boring a hard core variant with no real mods other than a larger sticker price.

Each to their own though!

The only car that looks good in orange is a Lamborghini.

2010%20Lamborghini%20Murcielago%20LP670%204%20Superveloce%201.jpg

Orange Merc? Blahhh...

I think it looks cool, I wouldn't buy one.

I could do with one of those black front grilles though...

S

A lamborghini looks good full stop. In any colour.
Be honest- £150k to spend and you buy an orange one?
I didn't think so.....:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom