Designo R129

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's pretty much it, apart from the 18" AMGs, which were included in the spec. The paint is a flipped vario blue, and was limited to 75 500s, which were specced with the pano roof, and 75 320s, which had tin tops.

Mine needs paintwork, which won't be cheap!

That's a nice colour. Not seen it before. Would that have heated seats as standard? What's the view on the price? I've noticed 129's are starting to go up a bit.

The colours are striking in the metal, but difficult to photograph. The blue you see in the ad, and a lighter bluey/green, depending on angle and light (a couple of mine below). The soft top is a complementary blue.

They don't come with heated seats, and I've only seen two others, which is not surprising out of 75 (150, if you include the 320)! There was another for sale a few months ago, which I think was advertised at a shade under £16, mileage I think was 50k something.

Last edited:
I'd have given him the full £16 for it. Hell, I'm not mean; I'd have given him £20...

You've made me think of the guy stood at the bar, who was 5p short of the price of a pint. He said to the bloke next him "Hey mate, can you lend me 5p for a pint?"

The bloke said "Well here's ten pence, get me one as well!"

Keep that around for a few weeks more.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom