Desperately seeking a CLK Coupe 230\320

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cudge

Car
CLK320 Avantgarde
Guys & Gals,

I am currently on the look-out for a CLK 230\320 1999/2000, but and do please excuse my ignorance I know very little about these cars and the benefits of having one over the other, let alone the differences between the Elegance\Avantgarde\Sport...what I do know is I want one in Black or Silver, I want 17" (preferably 18") AMG's on it, if possible a AMG kit, and all the usual refinements like Leather etc.....

Now to get to my question, can anyone provide advice on buying one of these, i.e which they would buy 230\320\Avantgarde\Elegance\Sport, what to look out for, any recommended websites\dealers...

.....To be honest any information would be really helpfull

Cheers

J

Clk320

send a PM to Gizmo750 he has a lush CLK320 for sale and can answer all of your questions. His car is listed in the Classifieds section.

Thanks Pietre, you beat me too it.

Have a look at my car in the classified section - it meets all your criteria and then some.

Most agree that the 320 is the engine of choice, all 320's are automatic, go for leather too and not cloth. Full MB history is a definate bonus.

The 320 is more "useable" than the 230K but you dont suffer in the MPG or the insurance stakes.

Avantgarde / Elegance / Sport are trim levels and this one is down to personal choice.

Give me a call to discuss mine on 01202 822544

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom