Desperately Seeking Simon (Carat 3.6)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Has anybody heard from Simon?

I note that he rarely posts on here now, which is a great shame. I miss him and would like to talk to him. The mobile number that I have for him is "unobtainable"

If you 'Start a New Conversation' and write his name in the 'Participants' box he is still registered.

Has anybody heard from Simon?

I note that he rarely posts on here now, which is a great shame. I miss him and would like to talk to him. The mobile number that I have for him is "unobtainable"

Ahh Bruce, I didn't know you cared. ;)

I forgot you haven't got the newer numbers, will give you a call Monday. My thanks go to the normal suspects for directing me here.

does anyone have any contact info for Carat 3.6? Been trying to get ahold of him regarding s124 roof spoilers! thanks

I just thought the same :(

Natacha

It's also just clocked over 5 years since my mum and cousin both died and my mum's mum just died on 30/12/19 so I am surrounded by it at the moment...

Sometimes difficult to remain positive at all times!

It's also just clocked over 5 years since my mum and cousin both died and my mum's mum just died on 30/12/19 so I am surrounded by it at the moment...

Sometimes difficult to remain positive at all times!

Sorry to hear that. Its bloody horrible isn't it :(
Natacha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom