Desperately Seeking W123 230TE Auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Splodge

Car
1982 W123 230CE
Been searching for my first W123 and ideally have narrowed it down to the following:

Preferably 230TE auto, seven seats, with leather but happy to compromise on all but the 7 seats. Any other options would be a bonus.

Colour not important, condition is though - willing to pay decent money for decent condition.

Have test driven a couple and have fallen in love - just looking for the right one!

Can anyone help find my perfect match?

Hi there, are you still looking for a W123 estate?

I have a 230 TE auto, 1982 in dark grey/silver metallic with black interior and the seven seats. It has MOT til next July and tax until Oct 2010.

Let me know if you are interested. Car is in OX16.

Cheers,
Martin

defineately still looking, yours sounds ideal - can you post some pictures or e-mail to roger at out-source dot biz. The more detail you have on history, work done etc etc the less i'll have to ask. ta very much

Plan is to give it a clean at the weekend and take some pics so I'll be touch after that with all the details.

Cheers,
Martin

there is a blue 200T estate for sale by platform1 classics in stowmarket. it is in absolutely fantastic condition, and for sale at circa £10,000! if you want more details ring bruce gammer on 01449 773800.

I gave my 230TE a quick wash on Sunday after the rain stopped, email me at martincrocker at msn com and I'll email you back loads of pics and some more details.

Ta.

thanks all: things didn't quite go to plan and ended up with a 230ce instead.Still plenty of room for the golf clubs but the dogs will have to find another means of transport!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom