Detailed the C200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rayaans

Car
C200
Full detail on the car yesterday. Was hard work and took me the best part of a day

Wash - DetailedOnline Snow foam, Carchem 1900:1, AS Smart Wheels, APC, Autoglanz Bug off and Autoglanz Rebound
Decon - DetailedOnline fallout remover, powermaxed tar off and BH medium clay
Polish - Sonax EX-04-06 with an Orange LC pad followed by KKD Klean Prep
Protection - Gyeon Cancoat for the plastics and paint, Raceglaze nano wheel sealant and Angelwax H2GO
Tyres - Alienmagic Lucky

2DoCwdrh.jpg

ei5EIqoh.jpg

y9C5NZFh.jpg

EPJ65hRh.jpg

You missed a bit...........😉
Seriously though, awesome work. The car looks amazing

Full detail on the car yesterday. Was hard work and took me the best part of a day

Wash - DetailedOnline Snow foam, Carchem 1900:1, AS Smart Wheels, APC, Autoglanz Bug off and Autoglanz Rebound
Decon - DetailedOnline fallout remover, powermaxed tar off and BH medium clay
Polish - Sonax EX-04-06 with an Orange LC pad followed by KKD Klean Prep
Protection - Gyeon Cancoat for the plastics and paint, Raceglaze nano wheel sealant and Angelwax H2GO
Tyres - Alienmagic Lucky

2DoCwdrh.jpg

ei5EIqoh.jpg

y9C5NZFh.jpg

EPJ65hRh.jpg
You did all that in a day! Makes me feel tired just reading your list. Great job.

You did all that in a day! Makes me feel tired just reading your list. Great job.

I did start off at 9am and just about finished at 6pm. 10 mins for lunch and 10 mins for a cuppa and thats it!

To be fair the paintwork wasn't bad. Whoever had it for the 6 years before me did a good job of keeping it in good condition.

Looks fab. I haven't heard of Alienmagic before. Might have to have a google.
I'm waiting for an order of quick detailer and wax and I was sucked in by the name, Slippery D i c k s o_O
I've got some Supernuba stuff and so far very good.

That red looks awesome and suits the size and shape of the car.
I just clay barred our QQ yesterday and literally) felt good, but your stages and processes are fantastic

Looks great mate 👍

Wow buddy , stunning . Do you detail for a living ?
Thank you all.

I don't detail for a living. It's just a hobby I got into. When I was young I used to go around the street with a bucket full of fairy liquid, a sponge and a chamois on weekends making a little pocket money

That eventually developed into this.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but what is the best/easiest way to remove the white polish residue from the plastics. I am particularly talking about the black plastic grille in the lower half of the rear bumper. There is not much on there but it is quite unsightly :rolleyes:

Sorry to dig up an old thread but what is the best/easiest way to remove the white polish residue from the plastics. I am particularly talking about the black plastic grille in the lower half of the rear bumper. There is not much on there but it is quite unsightly :rolleyes:
Chemical guys do a trim cleaner which works very well. I use it occasionally.

A good day well spent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom