Detailed the inside of my W211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Deja vu lol... been through that my friend. I remember my cars were neglected most of the time during the building works we had on our house that lasted 2 years on and off. All the dust and debris, plus the trips to the building merchants. 👷😁

Great work OP, some lovely touches on a great car!

I mean they wear their age/miles so well and with that attention to detail, it looks like new anyway.

On the Collinite front, try the 845 liquid wax if you get a chance. Lasts as long but I found it easier to apply and buff (as long as it doesn't bake). Great stuff. :)

This thing is insanely clean, absolutely love it. Now I feel ashamed that I haven't done much with mine yet and I've had it for 10 days.

This thing is insanely clean, absolutely love it. Now I feel ashamed that I haven't done much with mine yet and I've had it for 10 days.
Thanks buddy 👍, its never too late to start, its nice weather now so great timing for some tlc. 🙂

So had another great weekend to myself with a nice spell of weather. I decided to go deep into town and tackled the bulkhead. I met the engine ecu, it lives just below the pollen filter housing. I'm getting there slowly, still got the other side to do. 🙂20220508_191112.jpg20220508_192044.jpg20220508_192019.jpg20220508_192326.jpg

I have been busy, detailed my other car, an American yank tank with a V8 Hemi. I completed a stage 2 full paintwork correction which took 4 full days and in time for a car show. I am really satisfied with paint work, no swirl marks or visible scratches 😀

20220618_112130.jpg20220618_112000.jpg
20220618_111943.jpg20220618_111823.jpg

Last edited:
Truly fantastic. i hope you have a garage or the desert sand rain will undo all your good work. Cleaned mine on Friday . At 5.00pm it looked near perfect (for an ordinary mortal.) by 6.30pm it looked like it had been driven through a muddy river. In the words of one Robbie Williams "I sit and talk to god and he just laughs at my plans"

Truly fantastic. i hope you have a garage or the desert sand rain will undo all your good work. Cleaned mine on Friday . At 5.00pm it looked near perfect (for an ordinary mortal.) by 6.30pm it looked like it had been driven through a muddy river. In the words of one Robbie Williams "I sit and talk to god and he just laughs at my plans"
No garage, just a car cover. Somehow the dust still finds its way in inside the covers though, no idea how. Yesterday, we had great weather at the show but by the afternoon it rained a little and brought with it the Sahara/Moroccan dust 🙉

No garage, just a car cover. Somehow the dust still finds its way in inside the covers though, no idea how. Yesterday, we had great weather at the show but by the afternoon it rained a little and brought with it the Sahara/Moroccan dust 🙉

My Obsidian Black merc is a disaster after the Saharan rain.

A gentle citris wash with the lance at medium pressure setting should help loosen most of it off if not all. I guess it's sand after all so can't be too careful 🤷‍♂️

Your car looks superb.

I like mine to be clean and tidy (especially on the inside) but I wouldn't have the patience or skill to have the exterior look like yours 👍👍

I still think that the 211 is one of the best looking designs from MB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom