Detailer recommendation around Surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Riva811

Car
CL500 Blueefficiency
Hi I need a detailer that will use all sorts of brushes and equipment to give the car a very deep clean. I tried it with H2O Westfield but I still see chunks of dust in the seat rails, and spilled liquid stains around the belt buckles etc.

Ed at Devine Detailing is the guy often recommended on both forums.
Not in my area so no personal experience of using him.

+1 for Ed, a really great guy who does A1 work for fair prices too :thumb:

+1 for Ed. He did my car. Absolutely brilliant and good prices too. Give him a call

Had my car bodywork detailed by Ed a few weeks ago......brilliant job and he goes way beyond the call of duty.

I would most definately recommend him.

Very nice guy as well.

Hi I need a detailer that will use all sorts of brushes and equipment to give the car a very deep clean. I tried it with H2O Westfield but I still see chunks of dust in the seat rails, and spilled liquid stains around the belt buckles etc.
If you are looking for Car detailer or any kind of car work, then I will highly recommend you to please visit Mobile Supercar Detailing Ltd, they got trained team and prices are also very reasonable

I have known Ed very well over the years (from my RenaultSport ownership) and can vouch for his detailing skills. Definitely extremely good at what he does.

I bought my CLS63 from his other half's dad and Ed had looked after it during his ownership, which was nice! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom