Detailing near Norwich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamT

Car
E-Class Estate E220d AMG Line Premium 5dr 9G-Tronic
Collecting a new to me E220d prestige Estate next Monday and considering paint filming and ceramic coating. Any reccomendations or comments ?

Welcome buddy , I think we would all like before and after pics when you find somewhere .
On the remain front , we are all remainers now …..As in we are all remaining outside the EU ;).

good god a row within 4 posts.....must be a record!

Totally missed the connection with Brexit on this thread. WTF 🤷‍♂️

Obvs not going to talk politics here..... but Brexit clearly did not divide down normal party lines @GrahamT wrt to your Tory comment.

Over and out. 🤐

Suggest you leave that sort of right wing Tory crap to the politics forum !
Yep your right but you put the bait out there, i'm glad you have changed your picture about brexit thats not for here.

A new member and you’re baiting on politics from the get-go…. Take it elsewhere-you can bait away to your heart’s content on trashbook etc. This is a great forum and not infected by endless political squabbles and I want it to stay that way.

A new member and you’re baiting on politics from the get-go…. Take it elsewhere-you can bait away to your heart’s content on trashbook etc. This is a great forum and not infected by endless political squabbles and I want it to stay that way.
You didn't see his Avatar (since removed) when he first posted then?

I thought that the replies were quite restrained considering...

You didn't see his Avatar (since removed) when he first posted then?

I thought that the replies were quite restrained considering...
I see, missed that. Do enlighten us 😁

I have no idea how that Avatar ( which I have used elsewhere quite appropriately) appeared on here. It wasn't present when I subscribed !

Now , back to my OP about detailers around Norwich.....

The local Mercedes dealership use these and I’m told they are pretty good, I have just purchased a 2020 E Coupe which had some deep scuff marks on passenger door which they fixed prior to collection.

Robin

Collecting a new to me E220d prestige Estate next Monday and considering paint filming and ceramic coating. Any reccomendations or comments ?
Nox Vidmate VLC
Take it elsewhere-you can bait away to your heart’s content on trashbook etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom