Details Mini GTG S.E.London, Kent, Essex and Surrey.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rirhill

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI Estate
Sun 11th May 11am Details Mini GTG S.E.London, Kent, Essex and Surrey.

Ok then the pub is called the Portabello and its in West Kingsdown which is on the A20 a few miles past Brands Hatch. Easy access to th M25 Jct 3, Easy access from A20, A2 from S.E. London and easy access from Maidstone and Kent. I hope this will suit all. Lets say we meet up at 11am ish on Sunday 11th May

See you there.
Ian

Map

Last edited:
Roll Call:

scanning the other messages we have the possibility of the following attending:

rirhill
RichardM
robert.farmer ?
Tan
Dave Elcome
Maff
Wheelie
Mark300SL
Paul
Grav888
Sym
Koolvin

If anyone can't make it, let me know and I'll remove you from the list :(

See you there!

Last edited:
I fear my beer intake from Friday and Saturday will be preventing me from making it as early as 12 on Sunday. So better delete me.

Graham
Mate what I find is, If I need to be bright eyed and bushy tailled in the morning then THE NIGHT BEFORE drink 2 pints of beer followed by a pint of water and you will be as right as rain. Pissing all the way down the motorway though.

Just a thought.
Cheers
Ian

Last edited:
won't 2 pints of beer in the morning make you over the limit though!

Originally posted by RichardM
won't 2 pints of beer in the morning make you over the limit though!

Glad you spotted that too.

Sorry chaps they don t have schools where I come from. I have ammended post. Ooops

I'm going to have to be a "maybe" I'm afraid

I have a Rover cambelt to do tomorrow, followed by stripping of a salvage coupe - so thats Sat tied up.

Immediately after that I need to get to blackpool to pick up a Vtec engine for my cabriolet - thats going to be a 10 hr round trip with the engine/box & the rest od the drivetrain in the back of my super powerful 1.7 diesel !!

The following weekend I have a rolling road day on the Saturday - dont care about cup final any more :( - and on the Sunday - Its Santa Pod - and a couple of "Mark tuned" Hondas will be running - so my presence is compulsory!

If the following weekend wasnt quite so busy - then I could possibly have got the engine then - but the guy whos selling wants it gone ASAP - and I just dont have the time otherwise :(

Mark

I'm a definite maybe, depending on weather, wife, and 1 year old Boy !

Looking forward to meeting u all !

S.

Originally posted by Wheelie
How about your gaff @ what time???

Yep, sounds fine, say 10 to 10:30am or earlier? (can't remember how far it is!)
PM me if you need the address .

Is anyone bringing Wifes/ Girlfriends/ call girls or kids?

Does this pub have a garden if I do bring my spawn of the devil (kids :D )?

OK I have decided to come along, I can meet you guys (Maff/Greg) but my SAT-NAV has been taken out my car for a warranty claim... you guys taking the A406 to the GTG? if so I can meet you guys at Chiswick roundabout?

Originally posted by Koolvin
OK I have decided to come along, I can meet you guys (Maff/Greg) but my SAT-NAV has been taken out my car for a warranty claim... you guys taking the A406 to the GTG? if so I can meet you guys at Chiswick roundabout?

Not sure really which way we were going. I assumed M4, M25 way.

Paul
I will go and check the pub today as I have never been there before. I will stick up a post later on.

Cheers
Ian

Are you going round on the southern part of the M25 past Gatwick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom