Determining a fair price for a NOS W112 hight control valve

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alabbasi

MB Enthusiast
All, I have a NOS W112 height control valve that i'd like to sell and have been approached by a few people on the MB forums (not this one).

As i'm not familiar with the W112, i'd like to get an idea of what would be a fair price for one of these valves.

Can anyone help here?

dunno, hard to say. Inform "the few people" that have approached you that you have no idea what it is worth therefore you will auction it on ebay. It will then be fair all round and you might even get someone else bidding pushing up the price

A good place to start would be to phone up the dealer and get a list price for a new one . If it is still listed then that will be your ceiling .

If your local dealer tries to claim it is unavailable , try Mervyn Wright at MB Poole since he usually can get prices for , and deliver , parts that many others will tell you are unobtainable .

W112's are quite thin on the ground nowadays and some parts will be hard to source , so demand for this item could push the price up .

I'm more interested in it going to someone that I know who has a need instead of throwing it on eBay but I may end up going that route.

Dealer is not an option for price comparison because everything for that car is astronomically expensive at the dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom