Diag/ star help really needed, West mids area. Sutton coldfield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wiggers

Car
C320 cdi 2005
Hi gents. I have a 2005 c320 cdi. 130k miles. since owning it the car goes into limp home mode, loss off power and aweful jerky gearchanges until i turn the ignition off and back on. I've bought a obd diag which showed plenty of faults. To cure these I've fitted a new lambda sensor, Turbo actuator, glow plug relay module. At the same time I replaced the engine breather valve. Replaced the turbo inlet seals. Cleaned the maf sensors. I thought I'd cured the fault replacing the glow plug module but it showed it's ugly head on Xmas eve which really pissed me off, but my diag is showing no faults.
Had awful experiences with garages over the years ( ford ) and I'm reluctant to take it to merc to be told it's OK so put your bank card in the machine and take the hit.
Are there any decent garages, or indy''s or any of you gents in my area who has decent diag software to help me out. I'm off work at the moment due to an arm operation so money is really tight. Thank God I bought an auto otherwise I would have been knackered. Cheers Chris

I live in Tamworth... I have got Icarsoft obd , should be better than standard diag tools...
Shame I was yesterday in Sutton park , could have met

I live in Tamworth... I have got Icarsoft obd , should be better than standard diag tools...
Shame I was yesterday in Sutton park , could have met
Any chance of calling or texting me when your free and I could pop over?
No rush, like I said I'm off work at the moment so it's not doing much.

Cheers Chris.

It ll have to be monday as i i am working all weekend
Any chance of calling or texting me when your free and I could pop over?
No rush, like I said I'm off work at the moment so it's not doing much.

Cheers Chris.

I have a car soft II hanging around if you want to borrow it your more than welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom