Diagnatech

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RiggersMb

Car
E class Est 320 cdi 2005 in flint grey
Hi Guys
Just like to recommend James at Diagnatech 01525 861645 took my s211 down to him this morning to program the car for the tow bar wiring
(Also his hourly rate is less than half price to a main stealer) on with the diagnostic box of tricks,also run through any fault codes no faults found half an hour later all finished.
Car now knows it's got a trailer attached when you use the 7pin plug
And the charge was
No charge sir see you for you next service
Now that what I call good custom care
John

I thought he was good but no, James from diagnatech is one of them guys that only knows money and will screw you over, from personal experience and that not only once but on numerous ocasions i have been lied and misslead by him regarding my car, he might come across as cheaper but believe me when he starts with his b******t it will cost you an arm and a leg. So i would not recomend to anyone.

binche... it is one thing to provide details of your garage experience, and quite another when you just go on the way you did... I don't doubt that you had a bad experience, but you went the wrong way about telling us about it... I am afraid to say that personally I don't find this language acceptable in a forum like this - and I am in no way defending 'James at Diagnatech' (whom, incidentally, I never heard of before).

So if you do not trust him why then use him in your own words "not only once but on numerous ocasions i have been lied and misslead by him regarding my car"?:dk:

Unfortunate experience

Hi, here at Diagnatech we endeavour to leave each and every customer with complete satisfaction and I only wish that the particular customer in question brought any doubts or thoughts to our attention . We follow a strict policy to ensure all customers are aware of cost and the necessary procedures and are 100% happy before we go ahead . It's not always what a customer wants to hear but with our experience and dealership set labour times and a very competitive labour rate we do our very best to deliver value for money and complete satisfaction . I believe other events may have caused the feeling portrayed in this post and I assure any Mercedes Benz owner that what was said has been taken on board and procedure has been perfected meaning that this situation is not repeated .

Many thanks Diag_J

[advertising removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom