Diamond Bright with Zymol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lotusmark2

MB Enthusiast
Car
Fiat 500, Mercedes B200
Just looking in the classified and I am tempted by the Dimond Bright but once you have used it can you then use Zymol (the body polish Halfords sell not the top end stuff) on top when you wash the car in the future????

lotusmark2 said:
Just looking in the classified and I am tempted by the Dimond Bright but once you have used it can you then use Zymol (the body polish Halfords sell not the top end stuff) on top when you wash the car in the future????

No need to use polish/wax ever again after treating with Diamondbrite. Or at least thats what they say! In fact I think a polish/wax will remove some of the Diamondbrite but not sure about that.

I have not washed my car for about 4 weeks since treating the paint with Diamondbrite, I have done about 1200 miles and it didnt really need a wash but I simply gave it a hose off and the dirt fell off, a quick chamois and it looks like it has just come out of the showroom.

Now, I think it is brilliant but I dont know if it will last as long as they claim. 6 years? is what they say but I dont know if it will. A word of warning, you will have to use the Jewelultra shampoo and conserver, any other wash & wax will probably help to remove the treatment.

there seems to be loads of diamondbrite kits on ebay at the moment for £20 (buy it now) Im well impressed with the finish, rained all last night but after 2 mins driving thismorning car was bone dry, water just flies off it.

pepe said:
there seems to be loads of diamondbrite kits on ebay at the moment for £20 (buy it now) Im well impressed with the finish, rained all last night but after 2 mins driving thismorning car was bone dry, water just flies off it.
re:diamondbrite on ebay,i bought 2 kits 6 months ago and only when i came to use them found they had been used and refilled with normal polish.this happens a lot on these auction sites.be warned??

mercmanuk said:
re:diamondbrite on ebay,i bought 2 kits 6 months ago and only when i came to use them found they had been used and refilled with normal polish.this happens a lot on these auction sites.be warned??

How can you tell the difference between genuine diamondbrite and normal polish?

What colour is the genuine stuff, any noticable smell off the genuine product?

the genuine stuff is more of a milky look to it,does not really smell of polish

Thanks for the responces guys
I have just gone out and bought a new bottle of Zymol when I bought the car so I will use that and then look to the DB.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom