diamondbrite kits for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
well just finished my car, took me about 3 hours and the shine is incredible ! looks like the whole car has been covered in a thin sheet of glass. was suprisingly easy to apply as well, lookin forward to not having to wash my car as much !

pepe said:
well just finished my car, took me about 3 hours and the shine is incredible ! looks like the whole car has been covered in a thin sheet of glass. was suprisingly easy to apply as well, lookin forward to not having to wash my car as much !
nice to hear its as good as they claim

Mercmanuk....
You have mail.. enough people are posting on here to tell me it's something I should be using.

diamondbrite

stevieh said:
sorry to rain on your parade mate but they are a lot cheaper on ebay http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sea...ayout=3&from=R2&sacategory=28641&BasicSearch=
as i have said before and everyone agrees,ive had a few of these from ebay which have been used and filled with normal polish?.try getting your money back!.how long have they been on a shelf?.betting buying from a reliable source for a few quid more,so fare 25 satisfied mb forum buyers.most of the ones for sale on ebay are from dodgy valeters who say they are applying it to a customers new car and just apply normal polish then selling the kits on ebay.that could be you its done to,id be very p****d off if it was me.pay your money and take your chance!!!!!

£35?

:eek:

Its £32 cost!!! to dealers

We sell these, however when it applied at a Dealer its Guaranteed for 3 years;

mercmanuk said:
as i have said before and everyone agrees,ive had a few of these from ebay which have been used and filled with normal polish?.try getting your money back!.how long have they been on a shelf?.betting buying from a reliable source for a few quid more,so fare 25 satisfied mb forum buyers.most of the ones for sale on ebay are from dodgy valeters who say they are applying it to a customers new car and just apply normal polish then selling the kits on ebay.that could be you its done to,id be very p****d off if it was me.pay your money and take your chance!!!!!
Can you get the leather stuff? Currently use Autoglym which is good, but I gather the DB is possibly better?

Wish you'd had this before I paid £300 to get mine done by the dealer:( but never mind, as long as others can benefit. Just wish Hubbys car wasn't so big(well high) to make it worth doing his - but he'll always put it through a car wash/jet wash of somesorts so not worth it.

It's early days for mine yet, but after 6 weeks, it's looking good. The car is easy to clean - especially the alloys:D and while it's not shiny gleamy in this mucky weather, it doesn't look as mucky as t'others.:D When you do wash it, one wash does it, I used to have to do the MGF twice before:eek: .

Having just recieved my second lot from ebay (theres plenty £20) can confirm it is actually the real thing. was a bit worried after hearing of bottles being filled with normal polish but smells, looks and finished exactly the same as the kit i purchased here.

mercmanuk,

I would like to buy 1 diamondbrite kit if you have some left.
Thanks.

swl

ps How do I pay you? Credit card or cheque?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom