diamondbrite kits for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
there seems to be a lot of interest in the jewelbrite/diamondbrite paintwork treatment.as everyone knows it costs in the region of £300 to have done at the main agents ,but its not available to the public as a diy kit.the kit consists of 2 bottles a precoat and a top coat and a scotchguard type carpet and upholstery spray.i can get the actual paintwork treatment consisting of the 2 bottles for £35,plus whatever the postage is.a true bargain .the beauty of applying it yourself is you know its been done and not just polished by the dealer and you get charged £300.the differance to the paintwork has to be seen to be belived.if anyone is interested send me a mail at [email protected].

Sounds like a no-brainer and yeah - 100% interested ... but 2 questions ...

1. What's required to apply it? Is it simply a lot of elbow grease and a free saturday, or do we need a professional polishing kit (brushes, buffers, etc)?

1a. is it toxic or dangerous to handle, etc, etc ?

2. What's the catch?

K

mercmanUK, ditto here. Put me down for the kit. Thanks.

Steve

Kinky said:
Sounds like a no-brainer and yeah - 100% interested ... but 2 questions ...

1. What's required to apply it? Is it simply a lot of elbow grease and a free saturday, or do we need a professional polishing kit (brushes, buffers, etc)?

1a. is it toxic or dangerous to handle, etc, etc ?

2. What's the catch?

K
just a free saturday and albow grease.
ive done a deal for 50 kits from liquidation stock,no catch
just send me an email
[email protected]

mercmanuk said:
just a free saturday and albow grease.
ive done a deal for 50 kits from liquidation stock,no catch
just send me an email
[email protected]
me too, email sent.

Not connected to Mercman in any way :p

It is very easy to apply, easier than any polish or wax I have ever used, the only thing is you have to apply the pre-glaze and then the glaze ontop before buffing. The instructions say DO NOT use a machine buffer.

I did my whole car in about 4 hours, would recommend the leather treatment, smells like a new car and really makes the leather feel and smell like new.

Hi,

Thats it, I'm convinced, I have been thinking about a leather treatment and the car could always do with a polish. I would like to get this polish kit also if they are still available.

Email on its way.

Thanks

jimmy said:
I did my whole car in about 4 hours, would recommend the leather treatment, smells like a new car and really makes the leather feel and smell like new.
Was there any left after you finished? Do you think you could stretch a kit to do more than one car? :)

Shude said:
Was there any left after you finished? Do you think you could stretch a kit to do more than one car? :)

:D Afraid not, I have done the whole car once and then done the bonnet and lower side panels a second time and probably have enough to do the bonnet again. It really does get rid of the swirl marks.

It's amazing when you drive off when the car is wet, all the water runs off and you end up with a dry looking car even when it is raining.

Really impressed with it, not had to wash my car for nearly a month now, the rain does it for me. Just hope it is as long lasting as they claim.

hmm...getting tempted :) . The only problem for me will be finding a day when it's not raining so I can apply it! :(

cheers mercman, recieved my diamondbrite today. let you know how i go with it.

Just hope it is as long lasting as they claim.
On the Diamondbrite siteClick Me It recommeds using a "Conserver" once a month to maintain the shine
Conserver
Specially formulated wash wax used to maintain the Jewelultra Diamondbrite protection. Conserver is a non-foaming product that should be used as a wash additive once a month to maintain the protection for 6 years.
Also available is the shampoo both from the Diamondbrite shopClick Me

Last edited:
Aletank said:
On the Diamondbrite siteClick Me It recommeds using a "Conserver" once a month to maintain the shine Also available is the shampoo both from the Diamondbrite shopClick Me

Got that too, 5 litres of shampoo and 1 litre of conserver. Enough to last about 8 years I reckon, really thick concentrated stuff, not used it yet.

The leather cleaner smells great, puts that new car smell back every time you open the doors.

Everyone Seems To Be Happy Who Have Bought Them As They Are Going Fast,just Ordered Another Batch

mercmanuk said:
Everyone Seems To Be Happy Who Have Bought Them As They Are Going Fast,just Ordered Another Batch
Are you selling these from a shop? As you're in Manchester any chance I could call in and say hi? :)

Shude said:
Are you selling these from a shop? As you're in Manchester any chance I could call in and say hi? :)
no i dont have a shop just bought a few and offered them on this forum,a lot of interest and i appreciate the advise i get on the forum ,everyone is very helpfull so i thought if i could pass them on for a fraction of the £300 that dealers charge .nice to be a part of the forum with likeminded people.if i can be of any help feel free to send me a private email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom