Did anybody watch the Amy Winehouse performance at Glastonbury ??? What an mess !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last edited:
I've just watched this and would say I've heard a lot of worse acts live. She certainly sounds a bit breathless though.

Walking on the grass wearing those stilts can't have been easy..Compare to Glastonbury 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGWGiMsljJ0
TEN blooming minutes of someone who is just introducing members of her band:eek: :eek: :eek: Luckily I guessed what was going on and kept fast forwarding.

I have just tuned into BBC2 and am watching Glastonbury. The place is packed....... Heaving!! £150 per person. I take my hat off to the organiser. He is certainly no fool.

Regards
John

The place is packed....... Heaving!! £150 per person. I take my hat off to the organiser. He is certainly no fool.

Mrs Dm went for a run this morning. £11 to run around an airfield and village for 50 minutes and 800 paying runners....

Adds up doesn't it..;)

Lots of artists over the last few hundred years have been a little complicated, Motzart, Van Gough, etc etc etc it doesn't just happen to teenage rock stars................................its just now we have a name for it.

She was only ever a one album artist. Its all just media hype.

Its a pity Dusty Springfield isnt still around.

She was only ever a one album artist. Its all just media hype.

Its a pity Dusty Springfield isnt still around.

Agreed about the hype. If media people (especially those at the BBC) still like her, they must also be off their heads on coke. And I don't mean Coca-Cola. ;)

As for Dusty Springfield, I miss her too, but I think Duffy is the nearest anyone has come to Dusty's best vocals in 40+ years:

Duffy's official website

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom