Did anybody watch the Amy Winehouse performance at Glastonbury ??? What an mess !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vijilants

MB Enthusiast
Car
W205 C43 AMG
Did anybody watch the Amy Winehouse performances over the last couple of days ? The first was at the Nelson Mandella concert.

Whoever got her to sing the lead on the last song must have been out of his mind. Her performance was totally rubbish and to be honest she did not deserve that part of the performance to honour Mandella's birthday.

And tonight her Glastonbury performance was soo embarrassingly bad that you really felt sorry for the guys that were in her band !!!

Obviously totally off her box on something or another, but all I can say, it's a good thing that the audience were not paying just to watch her alone or else she would have been probably booed off !!!!

Last edited:
Just caught the end of her singing 'A message to you , Rudy' , i wasn't even sure she was singing English words , more just mumbling and making animal noises...

Shes a disaster , and the sooner she fades from the public eye the better.

The musicians looked embarrassed to be on the same stage as her.

Dont blame her for this..she's well out of it in every way. Blame the people who booked her! Really they should know better given her recent past.

A disgrace for us in every way, for her to "perform" at all for a man as great as Mandela

:crazy:

they should have had Sonia or Dollar or both !

winehouse is a farce

I thought she did rather well given shes only just been let out of Hospital with emphysema and she is of course somewhat cattled from the hard drugs. I think shes got a great voice, but when she talks, oh dear!.

She's got a voice like a goose farting in the fog.

i wasn't even sure she was singing English words , more just mumbling and making animal noises...

It certainly wasn't English, and I think even an animal would have had problems understanding it :D:D:D:D

To top it all she even had the cheek to slag the audience off at Glastonbury saying that they were dead. :eek: Great from someone who looks and acts like a walking corpse.

and she is of course somewhat cattled from the hard drugs.

Personally I don't think this girl deserves any of the chances she has had in life. There is soo much talent out there that would die for the opportunities that she has had but get nowhere.

Regarding the drugs, there have been loads of performers in the past inc Hendrix, Clapton, Ray Charles, and many many others that have been totally doped up during performances but truly give a great performance on stage.

Its about time the public, the record companies, and the promoters drop her.

I was a big Wineouse fan, but agree with last nights performance. Complete debacle.

When she dies, soon probably, I hope the BBC will re-show her gig at the Roundhouse. That was her at her peak. Stunning.

Enjoy the 2 albums she's already made, I doubt she'll make another.

It's ironic that one of the best songs she's recorded and the one that gets the most rotation, is the one where she defends her right not to go into rehab...

The incredible thing was the rousing review given by the BBC presenters last night - unless I completely missed the sarcasm and irony.

The incredible thing was the rousing review given by the BBC presenters last night - unless I completely missed the sarcasm and irony.

Now thats the crazy part.....its like they are all pretending that everything is fine :confused:. Its either that or the rest of us were watching something completely different.

She is an absolute disgrace, and should never have been let loose within 10 miles of Mandella :eek:

She is just a skinny wee girl with a wig and too many tattoos and a major drugs problem. I cant beleive it when people on TV say wasn't she wonderfull! Did you listen to that idiot who does/owns Glastonbury festival who said she was a world superstar :devil: He must be wired to the moon also :crazy:

The "Emperors New Clothes" springs to mind........

Last edited:
She is an absolute disgrace, and should never have been let loose within 10 miles of Mandella :eek:

She is just a skinny wee girl with a wig and too many tattoos and a major drugs problem. I cant beleive it when people on TV say wasn't she wonderfull! Did you listen to that idiot who does/owns Glastonbury festival who said she was a world superstar :devil: He must be wired to the moon also :crazy:

The "Emperors New Clothes" springs to mind........
I think he is having the last laugh!!!

It might be the emperor's clothes, but I thought I read somewhere that each person paid £150 admmittance fee? She may be skinny, she m,ay be a drug addict, she might not be able to even sing, but there are over 150,000 people that have all paid to see her?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :devil: :devil:

Stark staring raving bonkers
John

Scary - just hope that impressionable beings on this earth don't pick up on her traits and think that's how to make it - clearly it's not happening for her. I used to like her voice - but she's lost it big time and who's to blame? Herself.

Is that a beehive you're wearing Natalie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom