Did anyone get any xmas presents for their Mercedes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ordered 4 new tyres for mine from Tyreleader. They have just left Germany.

I paid £560 to Tyreleader in 2013 for 4 Goodyear Asym 2's.

This time its £460 for 4 Asym 3's.

Couldn't resist as new rubber will be required by spring/summer. The tyres will sit in the garage till required

Got some Finish Kare winter wax and winter sealant.

Too cold to wash the car though.

Very nice mota jules!
There's my MOTA with its Christmas present !

View attachment 61146
cartoon-black-and-white-line-drawing-of-a-guy-leaning-forward-and-examining-with-a-magnifying-glass-by-ron-leishman-3254.jpg

I had a genuine 'E' keyring, a new Mercedes First Aid Kit, and 4x lovely wheel centre caps to replace the ones where the chrome has turned whiteish from the Polish acid.......my sister-in-law knows me too well

Didn't get anything for my car directly but a bit of cash went towards some Bosch wipers for the E!

Been in need for some new wipers for a while and get a trade discount so £26 the pair isn't so bad.

Icarsoft MB2 scanner and free winter check at MB thurrock, minus the free gift

Another Mercedes Me adapter! Let me know it anybody wants one for £40 & I'll pop it in the post. My daughter was adamant I hadn't told her I'd bought one weeks ago. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not a present for my Mercedes but my wife did buy me this

After being a long time Audi fan and wanting an rs4 for ever I saw a c63 and loved it so checked out the range. My wife noticed that I was very keen on the estate ( as I have dogs ) but was not so keen on rear wheel drive as I ve always had 4 wheel drive. Anyway I got surprised with this for Christmas[S-TAG][/S-TAG]

Attachments

• IMG_0995.jpg
    IMG_0995.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 53
After being a long time Audi fan and wanting an rs4 for ever I saw a c63 and loved it so checked out the range. My wife noticed that I was very keen on the estate ( as I have dogs ) but was not so keen on rear wheel drive as I ve always had 4 wheel drive. Anyway I got surprised with this for Christmas[S-TAG][/S-TAG]

Awesome!!! I'm waiting on test driving the E43, what's it like??

Now that is a nice surprise Christmas present. Mrs D take note. :D

A trip to see Acid and the guys at MSL for a bit of engine fettling in the company of mattk1 and C43AMG :) A great day out on what was a cold, foggy, grimey day weather wise :)

A trip to see Acid and the guys at MSL for a bit of engine fettling in the company of mattk1 and C43AMG :) A great day out on what was a cold, foggy, grimey day weather wise :)

What is this 70/700 club of which you speak - I get the 700, but the 70?

HNY BTW :thumb:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom