• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Did I get an OK deal on my used c class coupe?

Looking back I think I paid too much, I think the car today is probably worth between £7k and £7.5k and even then it may struggle to sell as prices seem to have dropped massively for some reason.
It‘a difficult to say without knowing all the facts but all cars have reduced in value quite considerably over the last 3 months or so, as the used car bubble has deflated (not quite burst). When you factor in the cost of a Mercedes warranty, main dealer level preparation and their margin, that could easily account for the difference between the price you paid and your current estimated value. Add in the drop in market values and it doesn’t seem so bad.

Maybe MB told everyone that the rear subframe issue was sorted by a certain date ...the same MB who is to all intents and purpouses are still denying that there was ever a problem in the first place .

Thats OK then .

It‘a difficult to say without knowing all the facts but all cars have reduced in value quite considerably over the last 3 months or so, as the used car bubble has deflated (not quite burst). When you factor in the cost of a Mercedes warranty, main dealer level preparation and their margin, that could easily account for the difference between the price you paid and your current estimated value. Add in the drop in market values and it doesn’t seem so bad.
true mate

....unless of course you have uni-directional tyres........then don't try that!!!

2013 I believe.
A friend has had the rear subframe replaced on a late 2014 Class coupe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom