Did Jill Dando sign her own death warrant?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think plenty of people tried to open that can of worms, but the 'establishment' closed ranks to protect their own. I'm not a daily mail reader, nor a raving lefty, it's just my opinion based on what I see and hear. I was speaking to a retired civil servant today, who was very senior in the seventies and eighties, and he agreed with me, but did say he had no evidence.

Makes me think about how people in positions of power will do anything, including turning a blind eye, just to keep their career…………..is it the individual's fault or the fault of a system that would (and has) ostracise and castigate whistleblowers.

If true then there is indeed motive despite how far fetched it may appear on the surface.

This is apropos of nothing, but I once served Jill Dando breakfast in bed while working in hotel she was doing a holiday program report from. I was 16, and all I remember is she had massive mamalian protruberances. This probably the last time I will be able to make this claim to fame and it be even marginally relevant to a current topic.

Murdered by a paedophile ring within the bbc? what a load of nonsense.

...... and all I remember is she had massive mamalian protruberances. This probably the last time I will be able to make this claim to fame and it be even marginally relevant to a current topic.

Best bit of the forum this week.
I do remember thinking the same when she was on Holiday.

millo777 said:
This probably the last time I will be able to make this claim to fame and it be even marginally relevant to a current topic.
Post of the year!

millo777 said:
Murdered by a paedophile ring within the bbc? what a load of nonsense.

And a few years ago we might have said "A paedophile ring within the BBC? What a load of nonsense"

It's certainly worth investigation - after all, there aren't exactly hundreds of leads.

Makes me think about how people in positions of power will do anything, including turning a blind eye, just to keep their career

Well I would judge this to be a universal law - whether it be people at the bottom or at the top. The only variable between top and bottom is the magnitude of what can be covered up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom