did me proud!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E55MO

Car
C63 AMG 2009
So i was out last night with a few mates.

Came across a 2015 wrx sti. who decided he wanted to have a play, at the same time my friends E46 M3 joined.

The E55K @ 11 years old and 100k miles was unstoppable.

The IAT remained steady and it pulled hard!

however the joy was short lived when i found out the wrx sti is only 305bhp :wallbash:

I feel like a bully now :(

So I was out last night with a few mates.

I drank 14 pints of beer and they could only manage 10.

Then I sh*gged 3 ladies and they couldn't manage 1 between them.

To round my evening off, I went to the Taj Palace on the High Street, demanded the hottest thing on the menu, scoffed the lot and left lesser men to their Kormas.

I'm such an incredible guy......

Last edited:
Scott_F said:
So I was out last night with a few mates. I drank 14 pints of beer and they could only manage 10. Then I sh*gged 3 ladies and they couldn't manage 1 between them. To round my evening off, I went to the Taj Palace on the High Street, demanded the hottest thing on the menu, scoffed the lot and left lesser men to their Kormas. I'm such an incredible guy......

What a retarded reply, lol.

i think what scott was getting at was the age old thing of why people seem intent on bragging about racing on the road

ive heard it all before it was a empty road blah blah well lit blah blah no risk blah blah blah

did me proud!

Nothing like a proud member!

lol i should have seen these replies coming!

Lesson learnt..

I keep forgetting the generation gap between owners of Mercedes and BMW.

:thumb:

Pay no heed OP - I appreciate the power of my AMG - that's why I bought it.

Have I raced and beaten stuff? - course I have - most people with performance cars hit the loud pedal pedal from time to time - that's what it's for.

Your mistake was to post it in the Mother Teresa public domain :D.

dont think age has anything to do with it..ive allways thought people who race on the the road are knobs with little regard for other people esp the paramedic or police officer holds you as you bleed out and then has to tell your familly how you died or worse still has to tell the familly of the innocent person you killed being a knob

having a performance car doesnt mean race people on the road there are plenty of places to show how big your **** is
1/4 mile
v max
time attack
various tracks

Why waste fuel on a Scooby, my t5 used to eat those for breakfast on a rolling start lol

Seen a few on the 1/4 doing 13's

Last edited:
Pay no heed OP - I appreciate the power of my AMG - that's why I bought it.

Have I raced and beaten stuff? - course I have - most people with performance cars hit the loud pedal pedal from time to time - that's what it's for.

Your mistake was to post it in the Mother Teresa public domain :D.
I'm coming down to race you John. Scotland vs England!

You'll win cos yours is big and black. However mine is blue so it might screw you.

How totally non PC was that.

dont think age has anything to do with it..ive allways thought people who race on the the road are knobs with little regard for other people esp the paramedic or police officer holds you as you bleed out and then has to tell your familly how you died or worse still has to tell the familly of the innocent person you killed being a knob

having a performance car doesnt mean race people on the road there are plenty of places to show how big your **** is
1/4 mile
v max
time attack
various tracks

Im sure you've never ever gone above 70mph, or had a little play with somet else.

Im sure you got a C63 to drive it at the speedlimit all the time.

Interweb police alert.

gasman2 said:
dont think age has anything to do with it..ive allways thought people who race on the the road are knobs with little regard for other people esp the paramedic or police officer holds you as you bleed out and then has to tell your familly how you died or worse still has to tell the familly of the innocent person you killed being a knob having a performance car doesnt mean race people on the road there are plenty of places to show how big your **** is 1/4 mile v max time attack various tracks

Are you expecting us to believe that, in the time you've owned your 6.1 v8 near 500odd bhp 'supercar' (I don't know the specs before anyone says anything) that you've not once given it any beans on a public road? When the normal Barry boy racer has been stuck up your **** on the motorway you haven't accelerated off making it look like he's going in reverse?

Seriously though, really?!

If you haven't... Sell me the car and I'll even throw in a sandpit, seeing as you want to act a baby ;)

So i was out last night with a few mates.

Came across a 2015 wrx sti. who decided he wanted to have a play, at the same time my friends E46 M3 joined.

The E55K @ 11 years old and 100k miles was unstoppable.

The IAT remained steady and it pulled hard!

however the joy was short lived when i found out the wrx sti is only 305bhp :wallbash:

I feel like a bully now :(

I must admit my decade old CLS still makes me smile every time I hit the loud pedal and cannot think £ for £ what else comes close, as a 4 door luxury car. I of course obey the speed limit at all times, as thats what I bought a V8 supercharged car for! :D

Are you expecting us to believe that, in the time you've owned your 6.1 v8 near 500odd bhp 'supercar' (I don't know the specs before anyone says anything) that you've not once given it any beans on a public road? When the normal Barry boy racer has been stuck up your **** on the motorway you haven't accelerated off making it look like he's going in reverse?

Seriously though, really?!

If you haven't... Sell me the car and I'll even throw in a sandpit, seeing as you want to act a baby ;)

Actually 6.2 weistec stage 2 with wi/weistec ice tank/full valved exhaust incl headers and yes really i dont race other people because road racing is for ***** who want to make some statement to a complete stranger...i mod my cars for me not to prove anything to a complete stranger.As stated if u want to take it to the limit thre are no shortage of ways to enjoy it as said above

santa pod
silverstone
v max
castle coombe
york raceway
to name but a few

Lol this is why a rarely visit this forum anymore. Always someone bursting someone's bubble.

gasman2 said:
Actually 6.2 weistec stage 2 with wi/weistec ice tank/full valved exhaust incl headers and yes really i dont race other people because road racing is for ***** who want to make some statement to a complete stranger...i mod my cars for me not to prove anything to a complete stranger.As stated if u want to take it to the limit thre are no shortage of ways to enjoy it as said above santa pod silverstone v max castle coombe york raceway to name but a few

I can safely and categorically say, you must resist temptation as I sure as hell couldn't. I would like a C63 next and couldn't imagine the grin on my face behind the wheel as standard, let alone a weistec tuned vehicle

Next time your in my area (Santa pod) throw me a pm, I want to see this beast in action

... Plus so I can see if you truly stick to the speed limits and give no beans ;)

1/4 mile
v max
time attack
various tracks

It's a lot cheaper on the road ,and I need to make the full use of the £500 road tax that I paid!
I love to see the face of supercars owners make when I hit the loud pedal !!thats what a stage3 weistec was built for !!
Oh almost forgot to mention that I have a big c0ck! ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom