Didn’t make it... :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

del320

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
1996 E320 Coupe
Today marks 15 years, man and boy, as a member of MB Club UK - and I have failed to reach the 2000 post milestone! :(

I could have accumulated at least four times this figure but would not have wished to substitute my paucity of technical knowledge with a random ragbag of obtuse, irrelevant and humourless contributions. :rolleyes:

I did consider emulating the strategy frequently employed by newbies – resurrecting ancient threads with gems such as “cool car”, “gr8 wheels”, “wow” etc. to reach the magic number. :wallbash:

In the end, I’ll stick to quality over quantity, as befits the best MB Forum. :D:D:D

Cheers! :thumb:

P.S. Still running the same bloody car...

"I could have accumulated at least four times this figure but would not have wished to substitute my paucity of technical knowledge with a random ragbag of obtuse, irrelevant and humourless contributions."

Then again there are a few on here who have amassed an incredible figure in a very short period using the very ragbag you have avoided.

Myself excepted, of course :D

"I could have accumulated at least four times this figure but would not have wished to substitute my paucity of technical knowledge with a random ragbag of obtuse, irrelevant and humourless contributions."

Then again there are a few on here who have amassed an incredible figure in a very short period using the very ragbag you have avoided.

Myself excepted, of course :D

As always, I try to choose my words with care... o_O

Today marks 15 years, man and boy, as a member of MB Club UK - and I have failed to reach the 2000 post milestone! :(

I could have accumulated at least four times this figure but would not have wished to substitute my paucity of technical knowledge with a random ragbag of obtuse, irrelevant and humourless contributions. :rolleyes:

I did consider emulating the strategy frequently employed by newbies – resurrecting ancient threads with gems such as “cool car”, “gr8 wheels”, “wow” etc. to reach the magic number. :wallbash:

In the end, I’ll stick to quality over quantity, as befits the best MB Forum. :D:D:D

Cheers! :thumb:

P.S. Still running the same bloody car...

You shouldn't underestimate your capacity for such contributions. ;)

...but would not have wished to substitute my paucity of technical knowledge with a random ragbag of obtuse, irrelevant and humourless contributions...

If only others were so reticent....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom