Didn’t make it... :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Today marks 15 years, man and boy, as a member of MB Club UK - and I have failed to reach the 2000 post milestone! :(

I could have accumulated at least four times this figure but would not have wished to substitute my paucity of technical knowledge with a random ragbag of obtuse, irrelevant and humourless contributions. :rolleyes:

I did consider emulating the strategy frequently employed by newbies – resurrecting ancient threads with gems such as “cool car”, “gr8 wheels”, “wow” etc. to reach the magic number. :wallbash:

In the end, I’ll stick to quality over quantity, as befits the best MB Forum. :D:D:D

Cheers! :thumb:

P.S. Still running the same bloody car...
Wow.

Today marks 15 years, man and boy, as a member of MB Club UK - and I have failed to reach the 2000 post milestone! :(

I could have accumulated at least four times this figure but would not have wished to substitute my paucity of technical knowledge with a random ragbag of obtuse, irrelevant and humourless contributions. :rolleyes:

I did consider emulating the strategy frequently employed by newbies – resurrecting ancient threads with gems such as “cool car”, “gr8 wheels”, “wow” etc. to reach the magic number. :wallbash:

In the end, I’ll stick to quality over quantity, as befits the best MB Forum. :D:D:D

Cheers! :thumb:

P.S. Still running the same bloody car...

‘lol’

I've no idea how I achieved the grand figure I have now.....just hope it hasn't all been irrelevent and humourless contributions! LOL!

Nice wheels.

Yeah like cool car great wheels man well wicked who need punctuation anyway these days i'm only on my phone so cant see the screen to wel to type right rock on fella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom