Diesel Ban in Cities

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brian 1

Car
MB A Class 180d sport
Would this apply to cars with stop and start engine's like mine, or is it another way to persecute the motorists......

It's ALL diesel engines ban in London that people are pushing for.

2018 is the end of all diesel buses.

It's ALL diesel engines ban in London that people are pushing for.

2018 is the end of all diesel buses.

And taxis? And delivery vans and fire engines and ambulances? And all the Thames water traffic?

Not holding my breath on that one.

What then ?

The return of trams and trolley buses ?

Maybe rickshaws ???

It's going to be lovely and quiet when I drive into London. :)

A few years back it was get Diesel, how many on here have changed from petrol to Diesel on here, me included.....

A few years back it was get Diesel, how many on here have changed from petrol to Diesel on here, me included.....

Tried it , didn't work for me , now a petrol powered family again .

Never owned a diesel car in my life and never will. The mileage I cover doesn't warrant it and secondly, they stink!:D
Good on London if they do introduce a ban, but the number of exceptions that will have to be made could be high.

Diesel, then petrol, now hybrid. Going in the right direction?

London seems to get preferential treatment for everything. The Millennium Dome, The Olympics to name but a few. Lucky beggars. :D

Highest emission in London Oxford Street.
Cars Banned.
Guess that means the Bus's and Black Cab's are at fault then.

Last time the Bus's went on strike didn't the Emissions fall by 80% less.

And don't forget to ban the Diesel Ambulances which bring the patient's.

They will have to ban most of the trains into Marylebone and Paddington Station, as they are mostly diesel.

Would it not be cheaper to issue free masks as they do in China etc ? the Government could save Londoners whilst the rest of the Country die of emphysema

No, those masks might stop droplets but they wouldn't filter diesel particulates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom