Diesel to drop under £1.00 from today nationwide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Heads up for those who want to take advantage. Both Asda and Tesco are cutting diesel prices today to under a pound per litre . I know some will not use supermarket fuel but may be of interest to those who do.

Please let's not do the supermarket vs others debate, it's been done to death :)

Hopefully super unleaded , about the same price usually , will follow suit :)

Even for those who do not use supermarket fuel, maybe there is a chance that prices will be pressured a little lower as a result of this.

Better still, I'm about to fill up on heating oil at my Borders home. Around 29p per litre - half of what it was two years ago.

Bet your gas and leccy hasn't done that.

Better still, I'm about to fill up on heating oil at my Borders home. Around 29p per litre - half of what it was two years ago.

Bet your gas and leccy hasn't done that.

Yes - we got ours just before Christmas :)

Make the most of it. The recent increased Middle East tension between Shia/Sunni ------Iran/Saudi may yet reverse the downward trend in prices-- and as we all know fuel prices always seem to go up quickly compared to price drops which apparently have to "work their way thro the system":rolleyes:

Tesco 99.7p diesel, unleaded 99.5p this morning :)

With all this bad weather, cant remember the last time i had to put fuel in the Cdi lol

Typically I filled up yesterday at 104p a litre!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just filled the SL500 at Tesco Reading at 99.9p. Very nice!

As long as it stays low for a week or 2 I should benefit. Doing about 600 miles a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is welcome, I recall paying £1.57 for petrol a few years ago at a motorway service station.

Will it last longer than a week, though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom