Diesels in America

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st4

Banned
Car
C220cdi tourer
2005 E320cdi in texas here

Lovely car, really like the colour scheme and given exhange rates a good price if you were buying in sterling.

Didn't think they had diesel cars over there since 2005. Is there a large enough fueling infrastructure over there to support diesel cars.

It's a complicated picture - they're legal in some states and I think Bluemotion diesels were supposed to be legal everywhere but something went wrong and they they still can't be sold in California, New York (state) and a few other places. "Legal" just means the cars can't be sold in the state - as far as I know they can still be driven there.

I think diesel is available everywhere - trucks and big pick-ups use it.

Seems expensive to me ---

Not too much different to prices here - astonishing really when a brand new one in the US is only another £10K or so.

Not too much different to prices here - astonishing really when a brand new one in the US is only another £10K or so.

I'd go for that. It has some nice options like the COMAND, electric seats and leather. I guess the later is probably standard over there

With the US vehicles you ahve to study the spec very carefully as they are kitted out differently to European vehicles. I have lost touch with what is available over there but I don't think the sell a diesel E-class estate car....... anywhere.

The 350 4matic petrol estate cost $56,825 and that is for a new vehicle ;)

White though.............. on that car.....:eek:

100k warrenty.. Not fair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom