Diet starts today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Was that an arm, or a whole leg, that you cut off ?

ABRHoney2.jpg
Leg. :)

We all know that there's more to this malarkey than calories, but that's a deficit of 3,000 calories a day...

I had to put down my deep-fried Mars bar to work that one out.

600 cals per day, for the 1st week, 3 meal replacement drinks a day, nowt else,
next 3 weeks, 2 meal replacement drinks and a small WW meal total,
700-800 cals a day.

Hell's teeth. Well done, sir.

Serious determination. That's amazing.

Makes my no alcohol and no visible sugar look "lightweight"

Despite the Ciara storm thing that cancelled the main event in central London, I went out with 24 other local fundraisers and did a local 10k route instead.

Was delighted to do it in 55 mins, 5 mins faster than my previous effort 2 years ago.

Despite the Ciara storm thing that cancelled the main event in central London, I went out with 24 other local fundraisers and did a local 10k route instead. Was delighted to do it in 55 mins, 5 mins faster than my previous effort 2 years ago.

That's curious, a BA pilot found the same thing happening to her.. She knocked 19 minutes off the previous best time.....

Plane records fastest ever Atlantic flight, as airlines battle for speed record amid Storm Ciara winds

Start weight: 87.4kgs
Week 1: 84.5kgs
Week 2: 82.6kgs
Week 3: 80.9kgs
Week 4: 79.8kgs
Week 5: 79.2kgs

(1.3 stone)

loosing Less and less now. :eek:

My training is taking a back seat for a couple of weeks due to my commuter/go-to bike being stolen on Friday in London Wall.

Grim. I'm terrified leaving anything than my complete another lying around. Which limits things a lot.

My BIL managed to shed a huge amount of weight very quickly - and pretty much keep it off - by radically changing his diet initially then moderating things once he'd got back to a sensible weight.

Years of living midweek in business hotels eating vast amounts of shit every day ended up with him being several stone overweight.

He did some sort of Kato (sp?) diet very rigidly for almost a year IIRC and drank ONLY tequila and water (I know......).

Shed tons of weight very fast.

Well, we (Mrs Ant & Mrs Ant Jnr) have decided that a treat night has been earned so we’re off to Carlisle for a bite to eat and then back home for a cheeky glass of wine and a few goodies.

Normal service resumed tomorrow.

Happy Friday Peeps.

Last time I looked I was still hovering around the 14st mark. Still a good 7lbs but the fact that I've resumed my normal habit of having a drink or two mid-week has meant that I haven't been running much of a calorie deficit.

What I have been doing is cranking up the running in terms of both distance & pace.

Two years ago I did my first 10k and it took me 60 minutes (10 mins/mile).
Last Sunday I did my second 10k in 55 mins (9 mins/mile).
Today I ran my fastest 5k ever. I did in the high 25's (8mins 30/mile).

So even if my weight is staying somewhat constant I'm adding muscle & losing fat. And feeling better. And changing my lifestyle. If I keep this up and exercise some more mib-week abstinence I should be able to lose another 7lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom