Diet starts today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right! Me diet starts today,
starting weight 15st 1lb, :eek: which would be fine if I was
6ft 2" but unfortunately I ain't :rolleyes: got a couple of incentives to aim for I've got a bike ride for charity in July and going on a cruise in August, plus just generally better health. :) Anybody else dieting?
No diet for me Tony, only weigh 12st 2lb wringing wet :)

First healthy day of 2023 for us today. All goodies put away. Actually looking forward to (going) cold turkey. Totally enjoyed Christmas and new year but be good to get back to me fighting weight. 🥳
Good on you, Ant, besides I would have thought, you've had enough of cold turkey, by now 🙄. Good luck. 🙂👍

First healthy day of 2023 for us today. All goodies put away. Actually looking forward to (going) cold turkey. Totally enjoyed Christmas and new year but be good to get back to me fighting weight. 🥳
Ant, I’ll take a break from Fajita Friday at your house until all of the unhealthy stuff is back on the menu 😁

Last edited:
Right! Me diet starts today,
starting weight 15st 1lb, :eek: which would be fine if I was
6ft 2" but unfortunately I ain't :rolleyes: got a couple of incentives to aim for I've got a bike ride for charity in July and going on a cruise in August, plus just generally better health. :) Anybody else dieting?

My diet starts everyday, this means I can eat what ever I want and when I'm full then say tomorrow is the last time I will eat fast or bad food. ;)
So comes the following day and the same procedure starts again. :thumb:

My diet starts everyday, this means I can eat what ever I want and when I'm full then say tomorrow is the last time I will eat fast or bad food. ;)
So comes the following day and the same procedure starts again. :thumb:
Sounds like the strategy my wife uses to give up the fags.

Sounds like the strategy my wife uses to give up the fags.

This morning I had cereal for brakefast ;) for dinner it will be pasta with a creamy pasta sauce, my diet ends tonight with yummy grapes D-toxing my temple.
Tomorrow starts a new day with a different diet and the saga continues. :thumb:

We only live once but the agent lived twice, better to enjoy everything you eat in a healthy manner.
Stop eating when you're full, getting vomit fellings is no fun from over eating. :oops:

This morning I had cereal for brakefast ;) for dinner it will be pasta with a creamy pasta sauce, my diet ends tonight with yummy grapes D-toxing my temple.
Tomorrow starts a new day with a different diet and the saga continues. :thumb:

We only live once but the agent lived twice, better to enjoy everything you eat in a healthy manner.
Stop eating when you're full, getting vomit fellings is no fun from over eating. :oops:
Cereal and pasta equates to diabetes in ones 40/50s

I am doing a 20hour fast today, target is 18.02 with zero food, nearly there.

Cereal and pasta equates to diabetes in ones 40/50s

I am doing a 20hour fast today, target is 18.02 with zero food, nearly there.

Yeah, the best thing to eat is my veggies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom