Diet starts today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mine varies from high 40s to mid 50s at rest.

The walk took it to 139.

Resting today is 50. Week average 48. Yey! Month 53. I blame New Years Eve.

Yes but are you an old fart like me :cool:

Unfortunately my overweight diabetic sister is just about to have her left leg taken off below the knee and while she will loose weight am not sure how happy this weight loss will make her feel

Serious point, well made.

For many reasons we don't publicise the downside of the "inevitable" addition of a kilo a year each year.

Being more open about it might make people less accepting of the recent theory that it's "inevitable," or necessary.

What you eating ...rabbit food :dk:
Nah, for the 1st week, three meal replacement drinks a day, which gives you a good start and gives you real incentive to carry on, from today, (2nd week and on)
Two meal replacement drinks and a small WW meal, and hoping for a steady 4lbs a week loss. :)

One down side of losing weight is that you may have to buy new clothes. That's something I hate doing!

To paraphrase Michael Caine: "There's not a lot of people who do that !"

Weight was down another lb or so yesterday - first time in a very long time I've seen 14st 1lb.

Cardio is also looking good. Saw a 45 bpm day average for the first time ever. More to the point week and month average have dropped to 47 & 51. First time in 2 years I've seen figures like that.

I did my 6th hilly 5k in 2 weeks yesterday, have been eating almost nothing but low-fat healthy veggie stuff + 2nd week of dodging booze on weekdays.

I reckon I'm losing about 1lb a week. I'm going to try keeping this going for a few months

Back at pre-Christmas weight this morning.

But still pedalling.... No booze, no visible sugar, plenty of salads, and a bit more hopping abaht.

I do like to "opp abaht!" :thumb:. ^^^^^^^^^. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom