Diet starts today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wondering whether you should keep it up?

From 1986 "If you can pinch more than an inch: you need Special K for breakfast."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
The Doctor said, "Don't eat Fatty."
I said," do you mean like sausages, hamburgers, and big fry ups"?
He said, "No Fatty, don't eat."

"So, doctor, are you saying I should masturbate whenever possible?"
"No, I said you're deaf, you're grossly overweight and you could have a stroke anytime".

How’s the diet going now we are in lockdown ???

^^^^^^
Right! Me diet starts today,
starting weight 15st 1lb, :eek: which would be fine if I was
6ft 2" but unfortunately I ain't :rolleyes: got a couple of incentives to aim for I've got a bike ride for charity in July and going on a cruise in August, plus just generally better health. :) Anybody else dieting?

I'm now doing a 4 mile run every second day which is brilliant for strength, stamina & cardio.
Thanks for that, I feel a lot better (not) reading how well you are coping in this lockdown with so much food in the fridge it’s bulging at the hinges. :)

Thanks for that, I feel a lot better (not) reading how well you are coping in this lockdown with so much food in the fridge it’s bulging at the hinges. :)

Well my fridge is mainly veg & booze. Thd latter offsetting the running......

Starting mine tomorrow...:(
Furloughed, so no excuse really

I'm sure you can find one, if you really think about it....
My garage still hasn't been tidied yet....

As you're not at work, would this help ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Three months on, just three kilos down.

Not much, but everything fits properly again.

I'll blame lockdown alcohol for scuppering any progress over the last three weeks: "He would, wouldn't he?"

What next? Back to normal, and hold ? Or try to lose another 3 kilos over the next three months?

"What does the team think ?"

Three months on, just three kilos down.

Not much, but everything fits properly again.

I'll blame lockdown alcohol for scuppering any progress over the last three weeks: "He would, wouldn't he?"

What next? Back to normal, and hold ? Or try to lose another 3 kilos over the next three months?

"What does the team think ?"

Although I think it’s important to stay fit and healthy I also think that life’s little pleasures (food & drink) can help retain a certain degree of enjoyment in this current situation.

With the lockdown, denying ourselves of comfort eating and drinking (in moderation) would be a bridge too far.

We can resume the health kick when things are back to normal.

Happy Friday.

We can resume the health kick when things are back to normal.
I don’t want things to get back to normal. I quite enjoy doing nothing, eating and drinking. Saved a fortune on diesel and the wife has stopped asking what are we doing today because she knows the only places to visit are kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or conservatory. ;)

I don’t want things to get back to normal. I quite enjoy doing nothing, eating and drinking. Saved a fortune on diesel and the wife has stopped asking what are we doing today because she knows the only places to visit are kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or conservatory. ;)

aafa09d5b785542957d1802d6abac2e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kookaburra
b05f271a6710339a61735a6d184a8c73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom