Difference between S350L D v S350L CDI??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheBills

Car
S350 l
Hi

I have been trying to find out what the difference is between the two

S class 350L D and S Class 350L CDI

Thanks

As above.

Also, the newer S350Ld replaced the older S350L CDI.

...and, in case it's not obvious, 'L' stands for Long Wheel Base (aka LWB) which is the 'limo' version with the stretched body.

...and, in case it's not obvious, 'L' stands for Long Wheel Base (aka LWB) which is the 'limo' version with the stretched body.
I had a S500L and the rear passenger area was cavernous

Thanks guys. I'm looking to buy an s class. And I noticed the CDI Lwb stopped production in 2016 then the 350L D took over. In the exact same shape basically. I think they did a slight face lift.

I'm looking for either but with the full spec. All driver assist but on autotrader they are few and far between.

Do you guys recommended another site to look or individual dealers that deal in the High spec s class market?

Hi

I have been trying to find out what the difference is between the two

S class 350L D and S Class 350L CDI

Thanks
It may be easier to work out the pros and cons of each Mercedes model by looking specifically at the engine. Mercedes diesel engine are known by the OM moniker so find out which OM diesel engine is in each car and go from there.

For example a 350 cdi would be a OM642 engine.

or a 350 d a OM656 engine.

Last edited:
It may be easier to work out the pros and cons of each Mercedes model by looking specifically at the engine. Mercedes diesel engine are known by the OM moniker so find out which OM diesel engine is in each car and go from there.

For example a 350 cdi would be a OM642 engine.

or a 350 d a OM656 engine.

Thank you for the advice. I will have a look at both OM engines and put my findings on this thread fot anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom