Dig Deep Ladies + Gents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry to see the car going Jim, but good luck for the future :thumb:

You must be sorry to see it go and thanks for this clip - the sounds from 8m40sec is ….I played it thorough a decent base…shattering, especially when the whole band joined in.:thumb:

[YOUTUBE]r7baeLyAD0A[/YOUTUBE]

All the best with the sale Jim - hopefully someone who knows the car is doing the man maths already.

It's certainly a unique proposition :thumb:.

Extremely sorry mate, I really am :(

But needs must, and It can't come with us on our journey down under, so up for sale it goes.

I miss the sound and the way it makes me smile and giggle each time I turn the key :D:D:D:D:D

All the best with the sale Jim - hopefully someone who knows the car is doing the man maths already.

It's certainly a unique proposition :thumb:.

I'm already on my way to sabotage Chris A's CLS :D:D:D then talk him into buying it, he won't need much persuasion :thumb:

Gutted for you that your original sale fell through Jim.

All the best with it, can't see it hanging around for long. :)

Gutted for you that your original sale fell through Jim.

All the best with it, can't see it hanging around for long. :)

Cheers Dave,

I know, if I catch up with the for mentioned buyer i'll kick his teeth down his throat, he cost me a good fortnight giving him time, a fortnight that I didn't have, off now in 8 weeks and counting.

Jim G said:
I'm already on my way to sabotage Chris A's CLS :D:D:D then talk him into buying it, he won't need much persuasion :thumb:
I'll help you on that Jimmy boy!:D :devil:

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Cheers Dave,

I know, if I catch up with the for mentioned buyer i'll kick his teeth down his throat, he cost me a good fortnight giving him time, a fortnight that I didn't have, off now in 8 weeks and counting.

Anyone we know?

Dave will shot blast him for you :D.

All the best with the sale Jim. Only met you the once at MSL in Aug, and your car is a beauty. Best wishes with your move too. Australia?

Whoever ends up with the car is going to be one happy owner that's for sure........It's an absolute weapon.

Why can't you take it to Oz with you if you are emigrating ?

I'd have thought those long straight desert roads with no plod are tailor made for it !

Why can't you take it to Oz with you if you are emigrating ?

I'd have thought those long straight desert roads with no plod are tailor made for it !

Not owned it long enough Howard, got to own it for at least 12 months to export it, only had it since March.

Plus, sensible and safe math says go with the profit from the sale of car and houses, to be almost mortgage free there

Can't you keep it with a friend in the UK until March then import it to Oz privately?

Import duty on cars in Oz is eye watering, an E63 personal import would be worth an absolute fortune over there.

Fast cars and Oz don't mix, they treat speeders like we treat drink drivers. Check this newspaper article out from when i was last out there;

Hoon law & a Lamborghini

Saying that there is a lot of guys from Oz on the American forums with Supercharged C and E63s so there is still a "need for speed" pardon the pun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom