Digital Dash Display T202

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickmann

Car
Porsche 911
Hi All,

I've just been fiddling about with the display in the dash. I have sussed out the Oil Level Display, (wait for oilcan and hit 0 button twice) and the ASSYST display (jusy hit 0 button twice anytime).

I also found another one - turn key to Position 1 whilst holding 0 button. After about 10 seconds the display shows "15 5"

What's all that about then? :confused: It can't be a date function, I mean aside from the fact that it's not May 15th there would be no point in a date function buried under such a procedure?

I've got a 1997 C240T Elegance

I knew you could press the 'O' button twice to see the mileage to next service but never knew you could check the oil level. I have never seen an oil can either?

The "15 5" you mention I believe is a fault code stored and can be wiped from the computer @ your next service. There is a list of the fault codes somewhere in an old post somewhere, I'm sure one of the Benz propeller heads will tell you what it is very soon..

nickmann said:
Hi All,

I've just been fiddling about with the display in the dash. I have sussed out the Oil Level Display, (wait for oilcan and hit 0 button twice) and the ASSYST display (jusy hit 0 button twice anytime).

I also found another one - turn key to Position 1 whilst holding 0 button. After about 10 seconds the display shows "15 5"

What's all that about then? :confused: It can't be a date function, I mean aside from the fact that it's not May 15th there would be no point in a date function buried under such a procedure?

I've got a 1997 C240T Elegance

Jimmy . . . V6 Petrols have the oil display, I believe.

S.

Turn key to Position II I think it was and wait 10 secs. Oil Can appears. Hit 0 twice.

There's also a picture of a clock along with the oil can, perhaps to tell you that you've just waited :p

jimmy said:
I knew you could press the 'O' button twice to see the mileage to next service but never knew you could check the oil level. I have never seen an oil can either?

Ahh - found it now.

Code 15 5 - Driver spotted in dark on Friday Night sat in driveway pressing buttons and muttering; neighbours have called local psychiatric unit to report an escaper.

Cheers guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom