Digital Radio Solution ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crazy Mike

Car
E220 CDi Elegance '02
Firstly, apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I haven't found it as yet !
I have a E220 W211 2002 with a Audio 20 unit installed with a Nokia phone car cradle installed. I would really like to get a digital radio solution which does not make any aesthetic changes to the console. Does anyone have any ideas or actual solutions ?
As a secondary wish, what's the best value for money Bluetooth solution that I could use with the existing Nokia (6310) car cradle?
Any advice would be much appreciated ...

Firstly, apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I haven't found it as yet !
I have a E220 W211 2002 with a Audio 20 unit installed with a Nokia phone car cradle installed. I would really like to get a digital radio solution which does not make any aesthetic changes to the console. Does anyone have any ideas or actual solutions ?
As a secondary wish, what's the best value for money Bluetooth solution that I could use with the existing Nokia (6310) car cradle?
Any advice would be much appreciated ...

I'd buy a 6310i and use it. Best phone ever.

I expect someone will be along with a more sensible answer that might be of some use in a minute.

I use a pure highway dab radio adaptor. just tune in like an FM station as the dab tuner retransmits on FM. Plug in like a tomtom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom